Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If site is down, change your IP addy on VPN

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
We deeply apologize about any inconveniences that anyone may have experienced if you have attempted to log onto the store this weekend and the site was down.

We suggest the follow incase in the event that this happens again -
Change your IP addy by switching to a VPN, if you are using a VPN, change the location.

The site and NOT seized, its being work as we speak. :)
This has happened before and many times over with others, we are working out the kinks, I assure you everything will be OK.
We've never left anyone down and have always came through historically.

Everyone, this will all be taken care of..

USE A VPN and all can access site.. If the site was seized people, you wouldn't be able to access it at all, even with a VPN..

Its a tech issue that is being worked on as we speak. :)

Last edited:
The site and NOT seized, its being work as we speak. :)
This has happened before and many times over with others, we are working out the kinks, I assure you everything will be OK.
We've never left anyone down and have always came through historically.

Everyone, this will all be taken care of..

USE A VPN and all can access site.. If the site was seized people, you wouldn't be able to access it at all, even with a VPN..

Its a tech issue that is being worked on as we speak. :)

In spite of what’s going on with PSL’s website they still managed to fulfill and deliver my order in 4 days! Team PSL will never let anyone down, EVER! Thank you Vision & team PSL🙏

Back
Top Bottom