Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intro-New to board but experienced

Mattyblu1

Hey bros. 39yrs with 15 years of training and solid nutrition on and off. Always take a short or long break to detox and rest. Me and friend started researching in 2007 on anabolicreview so we can really understand all aspects of training and nutrition. When it comes to supplements, had local in nyc then naps, uncle, str**go. People moved on in life and I’ve been trying different stores from different sites. I’m hoping going back to my roots will do justice. Waiting for Trt plus, var(var is for friend). then doing another order with trt plus and bulk oral for me . So far the ordering process was pretty self explanatory with btc. Just screen shot your wallet transaction details and add them to ticket with order number and price. Happy new year and I’ll update with review soon.

Hey bros. 39yrs with 15 years of training and solid nutrition on and off. Always take a short or long break to detox and rest. Me and friend started researching in 2007 on anabolicreview so we can really understand all aspects of training and nutrition. When it comes to supplements, had local in nyc then naps, uncle, str**go. People moved on in life and I’ve been trying different stores from different sites. I’m hoping going back to my roots will do justice. Waiting for Trt plus, var(var is for friend). then doing another order with trt plus and bulk oral for me . So far the ordering process was pretty self explanatory with btc. Just screen shot your wallet transaction details and add them to ticket with order number and price. Happy new year and I’ll update with review soon.
Our mission statement: ENSURING EXCELLENCE and what’s inside, matters most!

www.Euro-Pharmacies.net
is a leader in science, through biotechnology in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, accelerating through the pharma universe using cutting-edge technology and engineering, propelling far ahead of its generic contenders. As many others are striving to go to the market in current times, EP has been here for decades and continues to be a pillar, pressing forward with unstoppable momentum...

The price of excellence is "quality & purity" as PSL provides the market with this concept through innovations, in addition the result is dominating by means of excellency!

DARE TO BE GREAT, A SATISFIED CUSTOMER IS THE BEST BUSINESS STRATEGY OF ALL - Vision (PSL supervisor)

8SZ8bXp.png

Hello sir, I'm confident you will be happy with your purchases. EP brought to you by PSL is a very trusted name in the industry and for good reason. Their quality is always spot on.

Props to you for taking the time to learn and research. That speaks very highly of you.

If I can be of any assistance to you please feel free to DM me.

Puritysourcelabs has a great order process with trusted gear. PSL and Vision are very much bros of the forum.

I’m confident it’s been same as past. Just waiting on tracking. Let me ask since only peptides/hormone I’ve done been hcg,hgh and hmg. Anyone have good results or review on bpc157?? Broke my hand like 13 years ago lol and got surgery by a great doctor but past few years it’s been feeling weaker for sure. Doctor said it’s normal since it was a bad fracture and break which I figured. Think bpc might help.

I’m confident it’s been same as past. Just waiting on tracking. Let me ask since only peptides/hormone I’ve done been hcg,hgh and hmg. Anyone have good results or review on bpc157?? Broke my hand like 13 years ago lol and got surgery by a great doctor but past few years it’s been feeling weaker for sure. Doctor said it’s normal since it was a bad fracture and break which I figured. Think bpc might help.
bpc really only helps with new repairs, what you could do is start using hand wraps/straps to help off-set the load, some times we have to make this type of adjustments.
Old repairs are most often just need to be rehabbed and nursed a bit

Back
Top Bottom