Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intro - PSL Athlete - rdm

rdm

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Hello Evo!

I go by "rdm". I am a sponsored athlete of PSL. I wanted to take a second and introduce myself to the community.

I am not a freak, IFBB pro, or an active bodybuilder. I am someone working on completely changing their life. I completely let myself go during 2020 and am now working to slowly reverse the damage. My long term goal is to one day step on stage. I'm a long ways away from that goal but one thing that is certain is that I will reach it!

I can't wait to get more active here and get to know some of the people around these parts.

Hello Evo!

I go by "rdm". I am a sponsored athlete of PSL. I wanted to take a second and introduce myself to the community.

I am not a freak, IFBB pro, or an active bodybuilder. I am someone working on completely changing their life. I completely let myself go during 2020 and am now working to slowly reverse the damage. My long term goal is to one day step on stage. I'm a long ways away from that goal but one thing that is certain is that I will reach it!

I can't wait to get more active here and get to know some of the people around these parts.

welcome to EVO, we are glad to have more PSL family members

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I'm sure Vision will chime in eventually, he is a very busy man as I'm sure you are all aware 👍

Back
Top Bottom