Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ipamorelin 5mg - now "Domestically shipped" from PSL

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor

Growth hormone secretagogues or GH secretagogues

Growth hormone secretagogues or GH secretagogues (GHSs) are a class of drugs which act as secretagogues of growth hormone .
[1] They include agonists of the ghrelin/growth hormone secretagogue receptor (GHSR), such as ghrelin (lenomorelin), pralmorelin (GHRP-2), GHRP-6,
examorelin (hexarelin), ipamorelin, and ibutamoren (MK-677),[1][2] and agonists of the growth hormone-releasing hormone receptor (GHRHR),
such as growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH, somatorelin), CJC-1295,[3] sermorelin,[4] and tesamorelin.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth...e_secretagogue

Purchase Ipamorelin 5mg -
Domestically shipped from P.S.L
www.Puritysourcelabs.ru

Brother, can you share some of your feedback with this and give us your insight and expertise?
How have you ran it? And what is your go-to dosage and what would you suggest to the readers with dosage and timing?
Exactly the same as you would run GHRP...same doses and everything. My go-to was 150mcg 3 times per day. I ran it alongside CJC-1295 (no DAC) at the same dose/timing.

Think of GHRP-6 as a 1st gen peptide. It was moderately good at increasing GH levels but came with some side effects (extreme hunger, water retention, prolactin, etc.)

Think of GHRP-2 as a 2nd gen peptide. Was very good at increasing GH levels, and only had minimal side effects. (mild hunger, little-no water retention, little-no prolactin issues, etc.)

And think of Ipamorelin as a 3rd gen peptide. Extremely effective at raising GH levels. Virtually no side effects. AND increases IGF-1 DIRECTLY, not just via GH conversion.

Great compound to run with cjc w/ or w/o dac

I actually have a lot of CJC with dac..
If I was to run both of them concurrent what would your protocol be?
I'm yet to use the both of them paired.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly the same as you would run GHRP...same doses and everything. My go-to was 150mcg 3 times per day. I ran it alongside CJC-1295 (no DAC) at the same dose/timing.

Think of GHRP-6 as a 1st gen peptide. It was moderately good at increasing GH levels but came with some side effects (extreme hunger, water retention, prolactin, etc.)

Think of GHRP-2 as a 2nd gen peptide. Was very good at increasing GH levels, and only had minimal side effects. (mild hunger, little-no water retention, little-no prolactin issues, etc.)

And think of Ipamorelin as a 3rd gen peptide. Extremely effective at raising GH levels. Virtually no side effects. AND increases IGF-1 DIRECTLY, not just via GH conversion.

Absolutely outstanding breakdown and thank you for the layman's term and explanation for all of the readers.
You have always been one of the most rounded members in many communities with peptides.

Back
Top Bottom