Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Name 3 movies that you are 100% certain that you seen 10 x or more..And go! Fre treat

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Name 3 movies that you are 100% certain that you seen 10 x or more..And go!

A special treat if someone is close with my top three, or if they come spot on.

This are the 3 movies that made understand i love bodybuilding and i see them more than 30 times :

Commando with Arnold
Terminator with Arnold
Pumping Iron with Arnold

I dont see the movies because they are good but to see Arnold shape and pray to look like that one day

This are the 3 movies that made understand i love bodybuilding and i see them more than 30 times :

Commando with Arnold
Terminator with Arnold
Pumping Iron with Arnold

I dont see the movies because they are good but to see Arnold shape and pray to look like that one day

Some of the next gen need to watch Pumping Iron. It's iconic. Commando is 'meh' as a film but yep he looks good. I prefer T2 (bit like Aliens in that the 2nd movie in both cases was better).

There are so many......when you get old I guess this happens. Lol
Tombstone
Stripes
Step brothers
God father
Scareface
Goodfellas
Bronx tale
Jaws
Hamburger hill -Clint Eastwood
The matrix series
Underworld
Alien
Dances with wolves
Good morning Vietnam
Halloween
Friday the thirteenth
Nightmare on elm st.
There are so many... I'll stop here for now.

Well let’s see I have three kids under 5 so about every Disney movie ever made I have watched hundreds of times

Well let’s see I have three kids under 5 so about every Disney movie ever made I have watched hundreds of times

Made me spit out my food. It's so true lol

Young blood
Bloodsport
Lethal weapon
Karate kid
Don't think I've seen it ten times but secretariat was a good movie... If your someone into horse racing. This is pretty good.
Weird science.
As a kid/ young teen we use to watch stuff over and over till the point of memorizing the whole movie line for line.
Especially if it had titties and sex.

Young blood
Bloodsport
Lethal weapon
Karate kid
Don't think I've seen it ten times but secretariat was a good movie... If your someone into horse racing. This is pretty good.
Weird science.
As a kid/ young teen we use to watch stuff over and over till the point of memorizing the whole movie line for line.
Especially if it had titties and sex.

Bloodsport! Yeah boi.

Back
Top Bottom