Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ordering

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    15
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Ordering

    Vision, I couldn't send a private message because I don't have 50 posts, but I have a question if anyone can answer. My son ordered some products (Domestic). He completed the process, payment, etc. A message said "please confirm payment." I assume that means pull a "ticket" to confirm the payment, which he did. He checked back a few hours later and it still says "please confirm payment." Is this because no one has gotten to it yet, or is there something else, or another step that needs to be done to confirm? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,614
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Barbella View Post
    Vision, I couldn't send a private message because I don't have 50 posts, but I have a question if anyone can answer. My son ordered some products (Domestic). He completed the process, payment, etc. A message said "please confirm payment." I assume that means pull a "ticket" to confirm the payment, which he did. He checked back a few hours later and it still says "please confirm payment." Is this because no one has gotten to it yet, or is there something else, or another step that needs to be done to confirm? Thanks.
    Maybe the bitcoin didnt confirm on their end? that's possible too. Vision should be able to help you. Though I suggest you put in a support ticket on their website, seems to be the best way to get a hold of them fast. check puritysourcelabs.ru

    Don't worry PSL is top notch and will take care of you.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

  3. #3
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    17,453
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Barbella View Post
    Vision, I couldn't send a private message because I don't have 50 posts, but I have a question if anyone can answer. My son ordered some products (Domestic). He completed the process, payment, etc. A message said "please confirm payment." I assume that means pull a "ticket" to confirm the payment, which he did. He checked back a few hours later and it still says "please confirm payment." Is this because no one has gotten to it yet, or is there something else, or another step that needs to be done to confirm? Thanks.
    What was your payment method? It may be related to that or they haven't seen it on their end yet. PSL and vision will get tgis cleared up for you brother I assure you

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    15
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    What was your payment method? It may be related to that or they haven't seen it on their end yet. PSL and vision will get tgis cleared up for you brother I assure you
    Zelle was payment method.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Maybe the bitcoin didnt confirm on their end? that's possible too. Vision should be able to help you. Though I suggest you put in a support ticket on their website, seems to be the best way to get a hold of them fast. check puritysourcelabs.ru

    Don't worry PSL is top notch and will take care of you.
    Payment was Zelle, and we pulled a support ticket to confirm the payment. Iím assuming maybe they havenít looked at the order yet. First time ordering from PSL.

  5. #5
    Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    3,100
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Remember that PSL is working at different times, plus it was a weekend, so slower reply. But PSL is an approved supplier 100% and will take care of you soon, you will never lose your money or order

  6. #6
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    31,275
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Barbella View Post
    Vision, I couldn't send a private message because I don't have 50 posts, but I have a question if anyone can answer. My son ordered some products (Domestic). He completed the process, payment, etc. A message said "please confirm payment." I assume that means pull a "ticket" to confirm the payment, which he did. He checked back a few hours later and it still says "please confirm payment." Is this because no one has gotten to it yet, or is there something else, or another step that needs to be done to confirm? Thanks.
    It's the weekend. How come your son doesn't come and ask for himself?

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,497
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Open a ticket give the customer service your order ID info, and payment info and it will be looked into. Now that we are starting a new business week, the collection dept should have taken care of this by now, check for an update on your account..
    People, always remember not only are time zones different, but the process may actually already be underway, yet the system just needed to be updated by that specific dept.
    Always check span folder too.

    Updates will not happen right way. Times and the day of the week also plays a huge factor.

    You're in good hand here, I'll do everything within my power to assure that your order gets processed.

    Remaining OPEN Until Dec 22, 2021 then CLOSES until Jan 1, 2022


    🎄Closed for "winter recess" each year - OPEN's Jan. 10th 2022🎄
    2021 PuritySourceLabs TD thread.. Post your touchdown pictures here (bragging rights) Earn discounts
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::

  8. #8
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    15
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    It's the weekend. How come your son doesn't come and ask for himself?
    Because he's not a member of any forum. I've been a member of ISARMS for years. Figured I'd try a new source and PSL is on this forum. So, I decided to sign up.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    Open a ticket give the customer service your order ID info, and payment info and it will be looked into. Now that we are starting a new business week, the collection dept should have taken care of this by now, check for an update on your account..
    People, always remember not only are time zones different, but the process may actually already be underway, yet the system just needed to be updated by that specific dept.
    Always check span folder too.

    Updates will not happen right way. Times and the day of the week also plays a huge factor.

    You're in good hand here, I'll do everything within my power to assure that your order gets processed.
    Ok Thanks.

  9. #9
    Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    India, Germany
    Posts
    2,994
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can contact customer care if facing any issue....

  10. #10
    Big Moderator RoySimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,835
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah get in touch with customer care bro!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Caution when ordering Sarms1 to UK
    By Newton in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-19-2018, 12:54 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 09:28 AM
  3. ordering somewhere else other than home pc?
    By brobot in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-23-2014, 05:22 PM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 06:03 AM
  5. SARMS 1 Mobile Phone Ordering up and Running!
    By dylangemelli in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-22-2013, 01:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •