Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Polite service PSL

volord31

I'm new to the whole steroid game
never ordered them before and PSL made it easy
I had some really dumb questions that a typical newbie would want to know
they were very friendly and polite and their communication was always on point
I also gotta hand it to their reps on here mobster, vision and the other guys. They are always helping out on the forums

Thank you for taking your time out and sharing feedback with the community regarding your experience with our services, it is our goal to meet your needs and exceed your expectations, this goes for all clients and potential customers alike.
Nothing has ever been more important than providing a nurturing business relationship, that each and every single customer not only needs but most of all deserves.

Once again thank you for taking your time out to share this feedback..

I also gotta hand it to their reps on here mobster, vision and the other guys. They are always helping out on the forums

PSL has a great rep team, and they are a very trusted source, you'll enjoy the gear

PSL trusted for last 20 years+ and polite for 20 of those 20 years

Thank you kind sir for extending yourself and taking your time to stop in, and providing the community with your first hand experience with the company and the services that are offered along with the representatives.

We assure you that this team and Network prides itself with having the best customer service in the entire anabolic circuit worldwide.

Meeting our customers needs and exceeding their expectations each and every single time, is something that is extremely important for us.

Back
Top Bottom