Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL is a great source

dooewl

I will explain why PSL is so good
I had some questions about using crypto to send them the payment
they were very patient and explain exactly what to do so I follow their instructions and it worked out perfectly. Now I know what I'm doing is going forward. the other source that I tried previously was rude trying to help me

they were very patient and explain exactly what to do so I follow their instructions and it worked out perfectly. Now I know what I'm doing is going forward. the other source that I tried previously was rude trying to help me

Puritysourcelabs has great customer support and good service, the best around

PSL is top notch in both quality and customer service. As good as it gets

No need. I already know they are.

This is EXACTLY why PSL is on top of the food chain.. Not only with quality but customer service..
shaq-shaquille-o-neal.gif

Back
Top Bottom