Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL have good orals or nah?

Inshek

I've used different sources over the years and it seems some sources are really good with injectables but bad when it comes to oral steroids and some other sources are the exact opposite. How would you categorize psl on this?

I've used different sources over the years and it seems some sources are really good with injectables but bad when it comes to oral steroids and some other sources are the exact opposite. How would you categorize psl on this?

I would say orals from PSL are great, I've used dbol and anavar euro pharma highest strength in a long time

Puritysourcelabs has had great orals for 20 years and going strong, euro pharma best oral line up

First and foremost how are you? Please allow me the opportunity with starting off by thanking you for considering us for your products and services.

In regards to the quality of our oral products, we have eliminated many factors that other high-end prescription grade medications and other variants possess that are compounded and synthesized worldwide by some of the largest pharmaceutical groups in the world.
The binders and fillers, and this includes the cellulose we had decided to go with
A very user friendly mixture which does not have any hypoallergenic reactions or side effects, now unlike other pharmaceutical giants in the world that use a lot of food derivatives..
We have mass spect tests on all of our products and resend in multiple samples of the orals.
Our company takes great pride with compounding and producing are oral line and specifically the anavar..
Hit me up in private messaging maybe there's something I can work out with giving you one small free sample. I can't make out any promises but I'll do everything to the best of my ability.

Back
Top Bottom