Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PSL - Log - Powerlifting *Euro Pharmacies* - Educational Content Inside!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ckcrown84 View Post
    Definitely not a freak, but my bench is in the top 100 across all federations in my class. However, its not hard to find freak powerlifters much stronger than me.

For me to have my edge and stay good I need:
    Smart Training
    Smart Dieting
    Great Supplementation - Euro Pharm all the way
    How important would you say diet is when it comes to strength and powerlifting? For me who is a bodybuilder and ignorant to the ways of powerlifting, I would assume that a powerlifter's diet would be pretty non-complex considering they are not really concerned with bodyfat or aesthetics. I would think all that really matters is protein intake and overall calorie consumption for recovery.

Is there more thought/strategy put into it than that?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    How important would you say diet is when it comes to strength and powerlifting? For me who is a bodybuilder and ignorant to the ways of powerlifting, I would assume that a powerlifter's diet would be pretty non-complex considering they are not really concerned with bodyfat or aesthetics. I would think all that really matters is protein intake and overall calorie consumption for recovery.

Diet can play a pretty huge role, especially when it comes to maximizing your strength to weight ratio. Sure there are genetic outliers and just strong hosses that are fat, but in general the more contractile tissue you have within your given weight the better. Within certain health limits. You, nor anyone else, would compete optimilly being stage lean because stage lean just isn't healthy. That being said, the bigger and stronger you can be within your weight class the better.

This is also backed up in what we see. If you survey for example the top 50 male and female powerlifters within most athletic weight classes and look at their instagram accounts they are pretty jacked and not at all fat.
    Most.

Being physically fit, lean, and packing a lot of muscle just helps you to express strength better than being a fat overweight lazy glutton.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    heck yea man!

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am still here
    Been on a deload week, training starts back Tuesday

See everyone then!

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Week 2 in this 4 week block.

The speed work is back, working on force development as I gear up for max effort in September. Fast is stronger than slow I promise!

The 2-board pressing is going really good, I am hoping to climb that for 385lbs or so this block, we will see how the chips fall

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Whew! Thinks are kicking up, two weeks left in this block of training. Still on 6x6

Week 1: 335
    Week 2: 385
    Week 3: 390?

385 was admittedly harder than I wanted to admit, going to lightly up the dose and ease into week 4, will hopefully do a big jump on week 4.

Current Stack
    ~Euro Pharmacies~
    400mg Masteron E
    500mg Test
    400mg Deca
    20mg Dbol
    40mg Anavar
    2IU GH

Things are getting heavy on the dosage side, even for me lol. Will cruise here hopefully for 6-8 weeks.

Competition date: 9/11

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ckcrown84 View Post

Whew! Thinks are kicking up, two weeks left in this block of training. Still on 6x6

Week 1: 335
    Week 2: 385
    Week 3: 390?

385 was admittedly harder than I wanted to admit, going to lightly up the dose and ease into week 4, will hopefully do a big jump on week 4.

Current Stack
    ~Euro Pharmacies~
    400mg Masteron E
    500mg Test
    400mg Deca
    20mg Dbol
    40mg Anavar
    2IU GH

Things are getting heavy on the dosage side, even for me lol. Will cruise here hopefully for 6-8 weeks.

Competition date: 9/11
    Big cycle and big lifts.

Please use organ support since you doing 2 orals.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Not a bad day, a PR finally on my reps with 315. 22 reps, the goal was 25 but 22 is a personal best so really who can complain?

I am excited for these EP Orals to really kick in, competition is going to be mcNasty this time around

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Physique updates. Current Cycle:

ALL Euro Pharmacies

EP Gold Line Test/Deca - 2ml Week
    EP Masteron E - 2 ML Week
    EP Dbol 20mg/day
    EP Anavar 40mg/day
    EP GH 2IU5/days week/2off

None EP
    Novolin R - Walmart Special - 5IU pre-workout.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post

My cut has ended, I just posted a physique update of current look. Currently 212lbs as of this morning.

I plan to "bulk" to 220lbs by weigh in day for the competition. To do this as CLEANLY as possible we will slow bulk to 220.
    However, respecting we are in a bulk there will be a few cheats here and there. Its not like I am getting ready for the stage.

I plan to average 1lbs/per week mostly.

After weigh in we compete the next day. Will then manipulate diet / insulin / supplements to compete at 230lbs minimum.

I added 10mg MK677 to boost the appetite a bit.
    Current target calories 4000
    Average calories 3500 - Thus I added t he MK677

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234