Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The PSL LOYALTY PROGRAM - Earn as you buy

Stugatz

VIP
PSL Sponsor
program1_zpslu4fq91n.png

points_zpswgbcuyyk.png

We're happy to announce our all new rewards program where you can earn "Loyalty points"...With this program you can accumulate points with each item you select and purchase..

We understand the consumer mentality when it concerns "spending", that's why we see and recognize the "investment" mentality, and how our loyal customers can benefit while spending, yet at the same time invest..Yielding the least expensive shopping experience by providing our clients with the opportunity to achieve the greatest value possible...

With this you can earn freebies with the finest quality products in the market, or use earned points for future discounts, or merely save creating your own little gear-nest egg..This is truly a unique way to increase the value of your investment concerning your fitness goal/needs..An absolute game changer in YOUR advantage!

The price of excellence is "quality & purity", as PSL provides the market with this concept of innovation by dominating their contender with supremacy.... Dare to be great - PSL knows no obstacles

The choice is yours.. And so is the option.. The option to rack up points, loyalty points!

Stop wishing & start doing, register with PSL today!

PSL has a good loyalty program for sure.
Thanks brother have you taken advantage of it yourself?

My ability to use my loyalty points is disabled because I'm a rep and we have our own perks, but I can still see the amount of points I have from all my orders and they add up very quickly. I could very easily treat myself to an entire cycle's worth of products for free.

Back
Top Bottom