Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL is rock solid

silvaba

I got primobolan and anavar this time
both are highly faked and I always end up getting ripped off when ordering them
I could tell this stuff was g2g. And I got the products tested and they are confirmed solid
I’m improving with clean muscle gains

I got primobolan and anavar this time
both are highly faked and I always end up getting ripped off when ordering them
I could tell this stuff was g2g. And I got the products tested and they are confirmed solid
I’m improving with clean muscle gains

Primobolan and Anavar from Euro pharma is great, PSL is the best

I support and respect PSL for the last 10 years, always best quality and shipping

This literally gave me chills, I had goosebumps just reading your positive review and how happy and exciting you are about your products.
Could you post the results of your testing in the findings? If you do I will compensate you for your time and efforts..
Truly on behalf of the entire team, and the compounding facility division, and the engineers and think tanks behind the entire operation..

This literally gave me chills, I had goosebumps just reading your positive review and how happy and exciting you are about your products.
Could you post the results of your testing in the findings? If you do I will compensate you for your time and efforts..
Truly on behalf of the entire team, and the compounding facility division, and the engineers and think tanks behind the entire operation..

~Vision~ thank you for being so positive! :)

I tested the gear with roidtest kits, but I'm sorry i had to throw them away after test. I live with my wife, mother in law and 4 kids, I can't keep these kind of things around. I even have to hide my stuff, each shot I do in the gym never at home.

Back
Top Bottom