Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL ship large orders

liges30

I’m looking for some guidance on ordering from PSL
I am ordering a bunch of stuff for me and my gym buddies
The issue is i want to do it safely, should i make multiple small orders and have them shipped separate or should i order them all at once and let PSL do it their way?

First and foremost how are you?
Thank you for stopping by today with your questions and concerns, mostly thank you for considering our company and our products and services.

Ordinarily a company would try to fluff you up and try to solicit a sale

My suggestion to you, this is genuine and authentic, place a small order get a feel for how we operate, inspect the products and if you wish send them away to a small or large third party lab testing facility to check the quality.

This way you are investing into a larger future investment.

Or, you can read the feedbacks and reviews, but under no circumstance should you feel obligated or pressured into making a larger purchase.

If you do make a larger purchase, the order will be broken up into sections this way we can assure that you receive the products. Safely, and securely.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to extend yourself and reach out, I will do everything within my power to better assist you with your needs.

First and foremost how are you?
Thank you for stopping by today with your questions and concerns, mostly thank you for considering our company and our products and services.

Ordinarily a company would try to fluff you up and try to solicit a sale

My suggestion to you, this is genuine and authentic, place a small order get a feel for how we operate, inspect the products and if you wish send them away to a small or large third party lab testing facility to check the quality.

This way you are investing into a larger future investment.

Or, you can read the feedbacks and reviews, but under no circumstance should you feel obligated or pressured into making a larger purchase.

If you do make a larger purchase, the order will be broken up into sections this way we can assure that you receive the products. Safely, and securely.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to extend yourself and reach out, I will do everything within my power to better assist you with your needs.

Great reply. I've said if I ran such a company I'd much prefer order after order (repeat sales) vs big one offs.

Back
Top Bottom