Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL very smooth

samlon

Wanted to give my thoughts on using PSL testosterone
I was skeptical going into it, I mean their products are so well priced you would think they would be underdosed or hurt to pin
but I was wrong. Got bloods done on their tesosterone enanthate and it is potent. And so smooth to inject!

I was skeptical going into it, I mean their products are so well priced you would think they would be underdosed or hurt to pin
but I was wrong. Got bloods done on their tesosterone enanthate and it is potent. And so smooth to inject!

PSL has good bloods with their euro pharma testosterone. High quality. Trust #1 for PSL.

Puritysourcelabs is smooth, strong, and powerful. I find PSL to be honest and trusted, the gear is clean and shipping is super fast.

We love seeing bloods, keep in mind that we give store credit if you post the results! :)

Back
Top Bottom