Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysourcelabs shipping

ielle

Hey does anyone know how long it takes to ship something that I order from PSL to get to my doorstep. I live in Ohio and our mail has been really slow this winter due to all the storms we've had
should I wait till spring to order or would they get it to me quick this time of year too?

Hey does anyone know how long it takes to ship something that I order from PSL to get to my doorstep. I live in Ohio and our mail has been really slow this winter due to all the storms we've had
should I wait till spring to order or would they get it to me quick this time of year too?

I think 6-8 days domestic. PSL is really fast and good service.

psl shipping is top of the line
Vision is always here to help if you have issue

It'll be on the mail still. They don't use angels lol

Your question really cannot be answered with an exact accurate time frame, because there's so many unpredictabilities with mail carriers, sort facilities and whatnot.
It will also depend on which service you use whether it is international or domestic.
Shipping times on average are relatively quick with both services, you will be provided with a tracking number with your order so you can watch and monitor its movement.

Back
Top Bottom