Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysourcelabs shipping options

Faxebio

noticing on the website of PSL puritysourcelabs.ru that they have different shipping options with domestic and international
if you live in the good old United States what is the best option for you to use? I also notice it's more expensive to order domestic do you think that the cheaper price is worth not getting International or should I just stick to domestic? and how long will it take to order International versus domestic

noticing on the website of PSL puritysourcelabs.ru that they have different shipping options with domestic and international
if you live in the good old United States what is the best option for you to use? I also notice it's more expensive to order domestic do you think that the cheaper price is worth not getting International or should I just stick to domestic? and how long will it take to order International versus domestic

I suggest domestic if you need the package fast, but if you can wait go with international better prices and selection. Just know you can't go wrong with puritysourcelabs no matter what you pick.

Someone's done the work of getting product into the country and it's STILL got to be shipped 1000's of miles across the US. US shipping for anything is a pain

Domestic is safest and fastest. You can go international but takes longer and you have customs to deal with

Stick with our approved sources for the best experience!!

It's all a matter of what is more convenient for you.. the price of domestic is slightly higher due to the troubles and cost we go through to get it available domestically..
People use both services TBH... Shipping with international isn't to bad, just a few more days or so compared to domestic..

Back
Top Bottom