Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puritysourcelabs tren hex worth it?

Vareui

I noticed that PSL sells a product called tren hex.
they also have a tri tren, tren E and tren ace.
I've already used trenbolone acetate and it was very good. I wanted to try something different on my 2nd tren cycle. Do you think paying a bit more for tren hex is worth it or should i just go with tri tren or tren E this time?
I would like to continue getting stronger and getting more muscle mass

I've already used trenbolone acetate and it was very good. I wanted to try something different on my 2nd tren cycle. Do you think paying a bit more for tren hex is worth it or should i just go with tri tren or tren E this time?

First directly puritysourcelabs euro pharmacies tren hex is 100% worth every penny, but I prefer trenbolone enanthate myself from EP. Try enanthate to start and see how you fee on it.

PSL and Vision are Loved and supported by the community, if you get gear from them you buy grass roots high quality trenbolone. And I personally Think trenbolone aceate is the best.

Tren is tren, The only difference between all of them is the aggressiveness with how much is released into the blood medium. Tren Hex IMO is probably more tolerable for most people because of its slow release time, It's not as aggressive with an overwhelming punch like Ace..
It has a nice steady, and stable release..

Even at low dosages, it will be more effective than 2 other AAS combined at high dosages. That's how strong tren is, It will be and dominate every other compound at the receptor sites, and it will have a major influence over the metabolism and nutrition partitioning.

Hex is a fantastic option.. side effects are minimal, only because it's slow release, You'll still notice some side effects but not nearly as bad.
People mistaken things by saying that Hex Is side effect free, that's not the case, it's just simply not as aggressive which makes it seem that way. But at the end of the day it's still Tren...

80mg x 2 a week can do absolute wonders.
You don't need much...

PSL always good to go. I would go with the ace personally

I get a lot of sides from Tren Ace. Anxiety and such specifically. I recently started using our tren hex and so far so good. It pins extremely smooth. Full disclosure I'm only taking 80mg a week right now just to see how I tolerate it. I have already noticed some increase in metabolism and more night sweats than usual. I'm very optimistic that I'm going to tolerate it very well based on everything I've been told, read, heard etc. Like Vision mentioned with the slower release :) I'll keep you posted.

Tren is tren brother. Hex is a longer ester so less pinning than Ace. If you had no issues with Ace than probably no reason to switch unless you want to pin less often.

Make sure to order from our approved sources!

Back
Top Bottom