Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Road To 515+ Bench - June 18

ckcrown84

Damn, I have been MIA :) Look, things have been happening in life and that always takes precedence.

My training toward beating a competition 512lbs bench press was going great. I ended my last volume block at 375 6x8 (Failed last rep)
https://youtu.be/hDOiekUxBRk

Doing a bit of a pivot in training, sustained a tricep injury over Christmas... I tried to be athletic and jump off a balcony and the way my arm acted as a spring off the ledge somehow disagreed with my tricep and pop! Luckily it wasn't a full tear and will just take some time to heal.

Am utilizing the time to bring up my work capacity and do some strongman like training, but with lighter loads.

Having some fun with it :)

bros bench that 515, mobster can

Nope. He's got me beat. My best is 418lb. CK trains in a similar way to me all the way to 300+ then he keeps going lol

Euro.jpg

Always love giving back to the community. As I have mentioned its looking like June 18th for the comp. I have always been big on pushups as a builder. Am attaching an image of my Pushup phase potentiation. This will last around 20 weeks and will be a secondary movement after bench press on my Tuesday workouts.

Well, first my fucking tricep has to fully heal. Am expecting another 2-3 weeks for that.

Current cycle - Euro Pharmacies Exclusive
2IU GH
250 Test
200 Masteron
50mg anavar

Upcoming cycle
2IU GH
250 Test
400 Masteron
300 NPP

Will cruise along at that high dosage for a bit and push the envelope for this competition.

After I may do something more bodybuilding oriented, but not 100% on that yet.

Back
Top Bottom