Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using PSL for my TRT

sobin40

My doctor isn't a fan of me buying my own steroids but it's cheaper that way. So he agreed that I could give it a shot as long as I got blood work done which I was cool with.
I got my testosterone from PSL. I've now been on it for 2 months and I went and got blood work done and my doctor said that it was perfectly dosed. Thank you PSL for saving me $$

My doctor isn't a fan of me buying my own steroids but it's cheaper that way. So he agreed that I could give it a shot as long as I got blood work done which I was cool with.
I got my testosterone from PSL. I've now been on it for 2 months and I went and got blood work done and my doctor said that it was perfectly dosed. Thank you PSL for saving me $$

Puritysourcelabs has great TRT test, super TRT is good and all Euro pharma testosterone is high quality.

Awesome to hear feedback like this. PSL gear is top notch and right on the money. Id put it up there with anything

That's how it's done

Outstanding Feedback,

More and more we're hearing customers reaching out, sharing similar stories. Most recent to yours, was a client who was seeking medical advice from his Female Endo I believe, and he advised her that he was using EP Testosterone and EP Peptides.
She complimented his blood work and has been monitoring him. It's great to see doctors working with patients helping them live, healthier and better lives.

Outstanding products! I like to use their test along with mast for TRT. They have a TRT line mixed with both ready to go!

Back
Top Bottom