Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why i love MK677

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
First of all Mk677 is not a SARM, I repeat Mk677 IS NOT A SARM!! It has been incorrectly marketed as a Sarm and people now actually mistake it for one. A SARM activates the androgen receptor selectively, Mk677 has absolutely no impact on the androgen receptor whatsoever.

So if it isnt a SARM then what is it? t is an oral (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide). In other words it is in the same category of compound as GHRP2 and GHRP6 and Ipamorellin except it is orally administered. That factor in and of itself (oral administration) is pretty exciting. One of the hassles with some of the other ghrp's is the frequency with which you have to inject them. An oral compound with the bio-availability necessary to illicit a significant gh release in this category of compound is quite an accomplishment. That being said keep in mind Mk677 is dosed in mg's, the injectable ghrp's are administered in mcg, so obviously a comparatively large amount of mk677 is taken compared to the other ghrps.

Since we have established that Mk677 is a ghrp that immediately helps us to understand better exactly what the compound will do for us. GHRP's act upon the ghrellin receptor eliciting the release of GH. This process is not, however, without a cost. The action upon the ghrellin recptors also elicits an increase in both prolactin and cortisol. There is also an increase in GHIH (growth hormone inhibiting hormone) in the bodies attempt to resume a state of homeostasis. The various ghrp's have differing effects when in comes to the increase in these undesirable hormones. For example GHRP2 causes the most significant increase in them while Ipamorelin causes the least significant increase in them. With the injectable GHRP's there is a direct correlation between the GH release and the increase in undesirable hormone (ie: GHRP= most gh& most undesirable hormones; ipamorelin least gh & least impact on undesirable hormones). This is another exciting thing about Mk677, in addition to oral administration it has a high release of gh with a comparatively low increase in undesirable hormones. Do not get me wrong, there is an increase in these hormones, however compared to the gh release, comparable to other GHRP's, the increase is a low one. In order to offset this increase in Prolactin, Cortisol, and GHIH without taking other compounds the simple protocol of 5 days on, 2 days off administration prevents the build up of these hormones to detrimental levels.

So we now know Mk677 is not a SARM, its an oral GHRP. We also know that it is comparatively speaking a very effective GHRP with a decreased impact on undesirable hormones. So where does it fit in for us and what kind of effects can we expect?

Well where it fits in is anywhere that an increase in GH would be desirable. The thing is this, the increase in GH with Mk677 on its own is high enough to elicit some physical changes and effects. Tats huge. By stacking Mk677 with a GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) such as CJC-1295 or Mod-GRF you can get those GH levels to a very high level. We are talking as high as a moderate dose of actual GH. THAT is huge!! We are talking the equivalent to 4-5iu's of gh daily with a stack of Mk677 (dosed at 25mg/day; 5 days on, 2 off) & CJC-1295 )injected2x/week at a dose of 750mcg/injection). This offers you an infrequent injection, relatively low cost alternative to actual GH. Also with all the bogus GH out there you are much more likely to get legit MK & CJC than legit GH ( I have a solid , reliable source that is a sponsor here- pm me if interested. Rules prevent me from posting their name). Now you could stack Mk677 with another GHRH beside CJC-1295, but the desirable thing abut that GHRH is the infrequent injection schedule which is why I prefer it. BTW I am not pulling these numbers and comparisions to actual GH out of a hat. These are based on my expereince WITH BLOOD WORK to support them.

So I said it is useful wherever GH would be useful. For Example, healing, anti aging and when combined with an anabolic stack increased muscle growth. Will it provide an increase in muscle mass on its own, yes, but no where near where you see some people reporting. There is a lot of BS hype and shilling going on since MK was at one time available as a supplement. This lead to BS and false claims as to its effects and then the"fit in crowd"posted they were getting the same results. (The fit in crowd are the ones that say **** just to fit in). The fact is on its own MK is not extremely anabolic per se, but it is extremely effective (just as effective as GH ) and when combined WITH anabolics it becomes and extremely anabolic addition. Thats the whole premise of GH use in bodybuilding guys. GH in and of itself is not extremely anabolic , especially when compared to steroids. However when added TO steroids, look out!!

Now lets talk a bit abut side effects. I see a ton of people talking about bloat with Mk677. There is a lot of confusion as to why this occurs and how to prevent it. Many people drop the dosage however by doing so you directly impact the potency and effectiveness of Mk. The optimal dose for Mkk677, without a doubt, is 25mg/day. The bloat is caused by an effect in the kidneys caused by the increase in GH on vasopressin. This can easily be offset by the addition of a simple low dose daily aspirin protocol. Thats right, one 82mg aspirin/day with impact ADH (anti dieuretic hormone or vasporessin) to the point where it eliminated the bloat associated with Mk677.

I think that abut covers it. I covered all the main points. Mk is not a SARM, it will not put 10-15bs of muscle on you, it does not drastically increase prolactin or cortisol, and it does not have to cause water retention. Mk677 is, IMO, a god send. It has allowed me too, by stacking it with CJC-1295, be on what is essentially an affordable, infrequent injection, Moderate Dose, GH protocol and I am reaping all the benefits that come with that. Increased sense of well being; improved skin, hair and nails; decreased bodyfat; an increase in muscle mass (that is drastically magnified when on an anabolic of some kind). Overall I think MK is an awesome, misunderstood compound. Most of the misunderstanding has spawned from BS marketing and shilling. My goal was to set the record straight on MK and put the truth out there. What I really dont understand is the compound is awesome enough based on the truth. They never really needed to over-hype it but sadly thats how some industries work.

Monstro

If you have no money to hgh use only MK677 and you will grow , but the best way is combine MK677 + hgh ( low budget for hgh ) 2ius ED hgh + 30mg MK677 and you will have the results of 4 ius hgh . This trick was used on top olympia athlete tell me my friend Hughes .

Back
Top Bottom