Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Witch channel about steroids you prefer?

Evo hands down has one of the best podcasts.
If some of them start off slow, just give it a bit to warm up and they'll get right into it and at other times they go right into it..
I'll put it on my Bluetooth when driving from job site to job site.

Evo hands down has one of the best podcasts.
If some of them start off slow, just give it a bit to warm up and they'll get right into it and at other times they go right into it..
I'll put it on my Bluetooth when driving from job site to job site.

bro i listen to it while working on tanker. i gonna go on show soon, working with brazilian rick and steve to get me on

bro i listen to it while working on tanker. i gonna go on show soon, working with brazilian rick and steve to get me on

You lucky duck, I've been asking them for a couple years now to let me get on the show. We don't even got to mention my name and just say I'm a different guest.. I would love to go back and forth with them. To make it even more spectacular I'll get a case of donuts and coffee and just sit back with lots of laughs..

You lucky duck, I've been asking them for a couple years now to let me get on the show. We don't even got to mention my name and just say I'm a different guest.. I would love to go back and forth with them. To make it even more spectacular I'll get a case of donuts and coffee and just sit back with lots of laughs..

Bribery might work. Those donuts... slurp lol

Since we love this sport and we are always looking for more knowledge we should see all the good ones like the ones mentioned here . The biggest fail on evo and elite podcast is not on youtube ( we all know all people use youtube and me i also use on my TV , i dont see any TV during day only youtube )

Back
Top Bottom