Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted Get in touch with PSL NOW..ONLY HERE - THIS IS WHERE WE ARE - RIGHT HERE!!!!

Vision ... just a heads up sent Pmt info back via reply to email Friday May 17th at 1pm , havnt heard anything . Not sure about the 48 hour policy . Please let me know when u can . Thanks

Vision ... just a heads up sent Pmt info back via reply to email Friday May 17th at 1pm , havnt heard anything . Not sure about the 48 hour policy . Please let me know when u can . Thanks

It's the weekend ;) along with different time zones, so due expect slight delays with response time on weekends.. Check spam, and make sure your using "site friendly email providers"..

You should get an update today or tomorrow

:)

They won’t accept gmail, try tutanota

Well,maybe something new. But they received order via gmail,already gad 3 orders with them with gmail and no problem. Yesterday morning they answered me that they will send me message back,but nothing yet. I probably just overreacting. ~Vision~ will help me ✓ :*

Well,maybe something new. But they received order via gmail,already gad 3 orders with them with gmail and no problem. Yesterday morning they answered me that they will send me message back,but nothing yet. I probably just overreacting. ~Vision~ will help me ✓ :*

My brother, can you please refresh your device and log back into your account on the ordering site and check if you have any updates.. clear cache and cookies and do a system restart, sometimes this can delay notifications..

My brother, can you please refresh your device and log back into your account on the ordering site and check if you have any updates.. clear cache and cookies and do a system restart, sometimes this can delay notifications..

Trying to send you message but your inbox is full haha..working hard bro

Just want to update and inform. After speaking with my pumpkin vision and contacting psl via email its all fixed. Again great service +++

Finally got my stuff, dunno why it took as long as it did but thanks a million guys.

I'm unsure of the circumstances whether it was related with the postal service or not but some things are out of our hands.. but at the end of the day you can rest assure we will do everything we can to provide you with the service that you need and expect.. EVERYONE GETS THEIR PRODUCTS!

Hello, Vision. I ordered 2 shipments which is
WXNDPLBGI , and DKVAFGISB

I chose wire transfer payment for WXNDPLBGI
And WU for DKVAFGISB

Which i have been waited for over 48 hrs for my first orderbut still yet didnt received any payment method. So i ordered my second shipment which is DKVAFGISB.

I would like to cancel order WXNDPLBGI but still pending for payment method for order DKVAFGISB.

Thank you for your time, appreciate your service.

Hello, Vision. I ordered 2 shipments which is
WXNDPLBGI , and DKVAFGISB

I chose wire transfer payment for WXNDPLBGI
And WU for DKVAFGISB

Which i have been waited for over 48 hrs for my first orderbut still yet didnt received any payment method. So i ordered my second shipment which is DKVAFGISB.

I would like to cancel order WXNDPLBGI but still pending for payment method for order DKVAFGISB.

Thank you for your time, appreciate your service.

Right now as we speak I'm contacting the collections department, I will do everything in my power to have this taken care of for you.. long as you for fill the payment for the order that you are seeking that's all that matters. If you do not want to make a purchase for the other pending order you can just disregard it and it will basically go wayside.. please check your spam inbox and log on to the order site and check your account for possible updates..

And I would like to personally thank you for trusting in us for your needs.. I would do everything in my power to provide you with the service that you need and expect..

Hey Guys - I wanted to let everyone know that I received my first overseas Euro-Pharmacies TD from PSL today. The packaging, etc is some of the bets I’ve ever seen. It looks like somebody went through some effort to make them look this pretty. With that being said, without sponsor bias, is this stuff really as legit as this forum makes it out to be? Very curious, I’ve heard that PSL is a re-hash of UncleZ. This seems very plausible as the sites are wxactly the same. Not trying to bash at all. I’m very happy with the looks so far of what I’ve received. Also, the domestic Pivotal line was good. Trying to determine the legitimacy and honest (no sponsor bias) reviews from the Euro-Pharmacy brand. If this stuff turns out to be as good as it looks, I’ll be extremely impressed. Thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom