Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you still buy needles over the counter without a prescription in Australia? Any reputable places to purchase online?

Yes mate, I went in to my pharmacy and told the pharmacist the gauges I wanted, his reply "We have steroid kits available at the front counter"

Go to ebay.com.au
Search - terumo needles.
Place order what size you want, they super cheap. You will get in 1-2 days.
Easy done [emoji736]

So do we have a solid source for DNP? Vendors now seem to be doing 50MG? lol wut. Ok safety first.

Also IAsuperpharma? Thoughts?

Not to knock OZ but i have seen a couple others say they didn't rate his. I got up to 4-5 caps and didn't really feel anything. Not sure what dose you need to be at for it to start dying your semen because that was the typical yellow spidey juice that would come from DNP. But nada any sweating.

I've used AddarInc's stuff before and felt considerable heat from 3.

Hey lads, been lurking and reading for a while, seems like a good group of guys. Some funny ass shit on here.
Thought I'd post a quick hello and a bit about me. Mid to late 30's (never having kids) and have been training for about 8 years seriously and about 96kg at 24% and working on dropping that to 20.
Just looking to read up as much info as i can as i think about branching out.

Anyway, thanks for having me along.

Hey guys

Has anyone tried and had luck getting goods through international post after having a package seized before is it more than likely possible that the address is "tagged" and would never get anything through anymore

Hey guys

Has anyone tried and had luck getting goods through international post after having a package seized before is it more than likely possible that the address is "tagged" and would never get anything through anymore

Strongly advise not to use same name or addy.. it will be flagged. Especially importing peptides as customs list them as Hgh. Had 3 confiscations of this even though only one order contained Hgh. Then had plan clothed officers raid my home.. not worth the drama. Use better shipping methods preferably from USA and not China. And use another name and address

Hey lads, been lurking and reading for a while, seems like a good group of guys. Some funny ass shit on here.
Thought I'd post a quick hello and a bit about me. Mid to late 30's (never having kids) and have been training for about 8 years seriously and about 96kg at 24% and working on dropping that to 20.
Just looking to read up as much info as i can as i think about branching out.

Anyway, thanks for having me along.

Welcome Groot, Good stuff buddy nows better time than any to get ya goal

Strongly advise not to use same name or addy.. it will be flagged. Especially importing peptides as customs list them as Hgh. Had 3 confiscations of this even though only one order contained Hgh. Then had plan clothed officers raid my home.. not worth the drama. Use better shipping methods preferably from USA and not China. And use another name and address

That's shit bro

How long did it take between your confiscation letter and your visit from the cops?

- - - Updated - - -

My order I had confiscated was only aromasin caba and valif

That's shit bro

How long did it take between your confiscation letter and your visit from the cops?

- - - Updated - - -

My order I had confiscated was only aromasin caba and valif

Cabar would have been the reason .. no biggie on the first or second I think it was either the third or forth notice that they decided. How ever the search was for steroidal and amphetamines which is common in Qld due to bikie laws.. lucky only had empty vials and couple of orals pct and some herb.. 2.5k and good behaviour for a year. So u won’t be going to jail if u did but it gives them a reason to search if it’s consistent. My confiscations were over 2 years with multiple successful deliveries so depends if your backyard is tidy and you don’t have any extra particulars hanging around.

Cabar would have been the reason .. no biggie on the first or second I think it was either the third or forth notice that they decided. How ever the search was for steroidal and amphetamines which is common in Qld due to bikie laws.. lucky only had empty vials and couple of orals pct and some herb.. 2.5k and good behaviour for a year. So u won’t be going to jail if u did but it gives them a reason to search if it’s consistent. My confiscations were over 2 years with multiple successful deliveries so depends if your backyard is tidy and you don’t have any extra particulars hanging around.

Yeah fair enough bro. Lucky I have plenty of caba stocked up.
Think ill stay low for a lil bit and have another crack in 6 month or so
Cheers for the info mate

Hello,

I am introducing myself, I like meat, women, and training. Looking for a community to join. Here is a funny short clip.

Enjoy!

Few questions about the purplepanda domestic I received, the Test E is virtually clear, never seen that before always a yellow tint but is that the oil it's mixed with? The Nolva is much smaller (diameter) than anything I have ever seen but kinda tall in comparison to everything else, no ident/icon.

Does that sound normal or at least normal for PPL.

Few questions about the purplepanda domestic I received, the Test E is virtually clear, never seen that before always a yellow tint but is that the oil it's mixed with? The Nolva is much smaller (diameter) than anything I have ever seen but kinda tall in comparison to everything else, no ident/icon.

I've had clear test E b4 buy a lab test kit to find out 100%. How long was their delivery I ordered from them over a week ago n still nothing yet

Of topic but if someone knows?
What's the charges if you get found with juice? If you get busted with a min amount (how may woukd that be ) what happens if you have more? Is there a different charge if you get done selling them? Min or max? Just curious cause like pot u get a slap on the hand for a stick in some states a quarter u can get charged and then there's possession and dealing .. so if anyone knows the ins and outs of this enlighten me ?

Yeah fair enough bro. Lucky I have plenty of caba stocked up.
Think ill stay low for a lil bit and have another crack in 6 month or so
Cheers for the info mate

It's the aromasin that gets confiscated as it's classed as steroidal. Not caber. They should have let that through. Arimidex is ok to import but not aromasin.

- - - Updated - - -

Iv never tried purple panda domestic, just small quantities of Raws for personal use only. And i use mct oil as carrier oil and its completely clear. Depends what carrier oil is used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom