Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Solubility of ostarine in vodka?

Theorem

I have 50% alcohol vodka, that's the best I can get. Would I be able to make a solution at 25mg/ml with that?

Not familiar with suspending my own sarms to be honest, but if I had to guess, I'd say probably.

I have 50% alcohol vodka, that's the best I can get. Would I be able to make a solution at 25mg/ml with that?

No it isn't. You can go to a pharmacy and get EXACTLY the right thing. Plus there is Polish stuff which is stronger (90+)

I'm in canada

- - - Updated - - -

Bc specifically, any drinkable alcohol has to be 50% or lower

And?

https://www.costcobusinesscentre.ca/PSP-Isopropyl-Alcohol-99%,-4-x-500-mL.product.100282472.html

And... here's a thought... dilute with distilled water.

Kinda basic science

- - - Updated - - -

You can buy the 95% Polish stuff in Canada and again - dilute

- - - Updated - - -

And?

https://www.costcobusinesscentre.ca/PSP-Isopropyl-Alcohol-99%,-4-x-500-mL.product.100282472.html

And... here's a thought... dilute with distilled water.

Kinda basic science

- - - Updated - - -

You can buy the 95% Polish stuff in Canada and again - dilute

And I've drunk (sipped) the 60% and 90% stuff. You'd be using all of 1ml with the sarms in it

lol what the fuck you just linked me isopropyl alcohol. That's literally poison.

I didn't intend you buy it or drink it. Just proving you can buy whatever you need in Canada. Inc the 90 and 95% stuff which can be diluted.

Or don't bother home brewing. I'm sure you can source the capsules in Canada too

how do you know the raws are even legit?

at the end of the day best thing to do is just buy sarms from a legit place, i speak from years of being on these forums. i would not trust any raws at all, they used to be sold all over the place and i can tell you there were people dropping dead from them

at the end of the day best thing to do is just buy sarms from a legit place, i speak from years of being on these forums. i would not trust any raws at all, they used to be sold all over the place and i can tell you there were people dropping dead from them

Indeed. I'm fairly certain whatever he needs can be found North of the border. Be that the right kind of alcohol, diluted or otherwise or SARMs in capsules regardless of the legality. The 90 and 95% stuff I mentioned USED to be banned - but a 20-second search shows are now freely available. And the 50% thing is BS anyway.

With the rare exception home brewing is too much like hard work.

I didn't intend you buy it or drink it. Just proving you can buy whatever you need in Canada.

Of course we can get rubbing alcohol, it's a first aid necessity like band aids.

Yeah I was wrong though the limit is 95%, above that you need to apply for a license to buy it. And I would have to order it online for close to $40. but that's besides the point.

Vodka should work if ostarine is decently soluble in ethanol. I read online it is soluble but nobody says at what concentration.

- - - Updated - - -

Liquids and pills can be just as easily faked. It is from a legit place.

Back
Top Bottom