Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Australian Steroid Source Talk - PART 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey boys, been a lurker for ages here but a frequent buyer for ozshop - just wondering which of his decas g2g? thanks

Hey boys, been a lurker for ages here but a frequent buyer for ozshop - just wondering which of his decas g2g? thanks

Hey mate
I've used ozshop for a while now
Been using AGP deca from oz and previous source for maybe 3 years now and has always been good stuff

Hi all
I need some lab recommendations please!

USED:
- agp from ozshop is g2g, scored 51.6 total t and 1766 free t on 200mg/week
- omnia is also good, used in the past and from what i remember i think it was like 110 total t and 2k+ free t on 500mg/week
- la pharma was good too but dont remember the numbers

OTHER:
- heard a lot of positive feedback about compounding australia, muscle pharma, tnt labs, black label and tnt labs

Hey mate
I've used ozshop for a while now
Been using AGP deca from oz and previous source for maybe 3 years now and has always been good stuff

As I said in another post, been on these forums for years... Seen it all. OzShop is gtg. I don't vouch for just anyone either. Take it for what it's worth.

Does anyone know if it’s still good to get anything delivered from ozshop to Sydney due to the corona virus lockdowns occurring with some state borders

At least that I'd say. Bastards use Dbol mostly which is slack AF when you think chicks use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if it’s still good to get anything delivered from ozshop to Sydney due to the corona virus lockdowns occurring with some state borders

Sydney based here bro. Have stuff shipped all over the country. AusPOst is a trooper and chugging along

Hey lads,

Seems to be a bit of Hercules Labs gear going around at the moment, anyone had any recent experience with it?

I have used Core Anabolics, AGP and Ultimate Anabolics in the past couple years so far

Anyone found any var sources (Besides compounding pharma, he hasn't had stock for a while) where the var wasn't tainted by something else? I would rather 5mg oxandrolone per 10mg pill than f***ing 9.5mg anavar and .5mg dbol.

What are people doing with out a gym?

Dropping back to a cruise dosage and not focusing on making any significant gains - maintaining whatever mass I have and keeping the workout volume large at home is the goal. If I come out of this still looking the same and not a fat slob I’ll be happy lol

Hey lads,

Seems to be a bit of Hercules Labs gear going around at the moment, anyone had any recent experience with it?

I have used Core Anabolics, AGP and Ultimate Anabolics in the past couple years so far

Their test has been good for me, bold I wasn’t so sure on.

Was actually looking at ordering some Core Anabolics to replace it, any thoughts?

Their test has been good for me, bold I wasn’t so sure on.

Was actually looking at ordering some Core Anabolics to replace it, any thoughts?

Sweet, just planning to cruise on it anyway until this bullshit covid is over.

I’ve tried Core Anabolics test E and masteron E in the last 6 months, both were reasonable. Good vascularity with the mast, and the test E was an improvement over the Ultimate Anabolics product.

Hey whats the deal with the difference in Anavar prices between Aus and US? The US prices are $160USD for 100x10mg, and from most suppliers here it is like $110AUD for the same.

I understand that most Aussie Anavar is faked, but $110 is even from approved sources. Is it a matter of supply and demand? Other products here are more expensive, especially the PCT stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom