Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why 800lbsgorillaa vs Nelson Montana?

800lbsgorillaa

PROBATION
EVO V.I.P.
This is in 1950 Telegram Format Just in Case

An open letter to Nelson Montana; stop

Dear Nelson Montana; stop

Why did you back out of the fasting podcast?; stop
Why don't you want to talk to members about fasting?;stop

are you scared to debate me on fasting?; stop

Yours in jungle,
800lbsgorillaa

800 you crazy but here you right, where is Nelson on this fasting podcast?

This is in 1950 Telegram Format Just in Case

An open letter to Nelson Montana; stop

Dear Nelson Montana; stop

Why did you back out of the fasting podcast?; stop
Why don't you want to talk to members about fasting?;stop

are you scared to debate me on fasting?; stop

Yours in jungle,
800lbsgorillaa

leave nelson alone
why r u hell bent on roasting him

800 you crazy but here you right, where is Nelson on this fasting podcast?

The truth of the matter is that it was I who wanted to do the podcast, but the debate quickly turned into a shit show run by morons like 800, so instead I wrote a detailed two part explanation for the members. But imbeciles like that guy don't bother to read it because they have no real interest in learning.

That jackass is just a dopey kid who likes to start fights while behind his computer screen. Do you have time for that? I don't.

If you're interested, here's the info: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-part-1-a-77546.html?highlight=nelson+fasting

Yeah, I wrote it in text and that would require at least a 6th grade education. Sorry for leaving you out bro.

bro you strike me as person who wakes up in the morning around 9am.. drinks coffee with lots of sugar and no cream. and sits at the dining room table in they fancy ass penthouse eating crousants with a gold robe and white sliippers on and reading new york times and Pride Guide with 2 little poodles sleeping on their feet. cannot wait till you come down to texas to see how real men live. gonna buy you a couple boots

bro you strike me as person who wakes up in the morning around 9am.. drinks coffee with lots of sugar and no cream. and sits at the dining room table in they fancy ass penthouse eating croissants with a gold robe and white sliippers on and reading new york times and Pride Guide with 2 little poodles sleeping on their feet. cannot wait till you come down to texas to see how real men live. gonna buy you a couple boots

Yep, that's me. And I'm sorry I don't meet your criteria of being a "real man" because I got an education and am not inbred.

Yep, that's me. And I'm sorry I don't meet your criteria of being a "real man" because I got an education and am not inbred.

bro of course you inbred. aren't all new yawkers just italians that mixed with each other for past 100 years in southern italy then government kicked them out so they took sailboat to america and landed in new yawk.

I from texas bro, through and through. my ancestors been here for 400 yeras

bro of course you inbred. aren't all new yawkers just italians that mixed with each other for past 100 years in southern italy then government kicked them out so they took sailboat to america and landed in new yawk.

Really? I wasn't aware that Texas has been a state for 400 years. Interesting. Sound nice but I'm really not that much into fornicating with sheep and goats, so, I'll pass for now.

Really? I wasn't aware that Texas has been a state for 400 years. Interesting. Sound nice but I'm really not that much into fornicating with sheep and goats, so, I'll pass for now.

bro you like fornicating with men better rigth? :p come down to texas, bro a lot of hawt guys down here. will take you to best night clubs in Austin, you will love it. you bring the lube, i'll bring the boots

PS. we don't do goats and sheep banging, we do donkey sex only. my neighbor got a couple if you want to ry. there are reason they called ass

leave nelson alone
why r u hell bent on roasting him

Ha, nothing he's saying has any impact. He's just a kid who needs to knock everything off the table to get attention. i just get a kick out of showing what an imbecile BodyMonster is. That's kinda fun.

So... related (somewhat distantly) to Columbus?? Or is it an American Indian / Mexican Indian thing??

bro you like fornicating with men better rigth? :p come down to texas, bro a lot of hawt guys down here. will take you to best night clubs in Austin, you will love it. you bring the lube, i'll bring the boots

PS. we don't do goats and sheep banging, we do donkey sex only. my neighbor got a couple if you want to ry. there are reason they called ass

Okay, I'll admit, that's funny.

Okay, I'll admit, that's funny.

bro but serious, come down, bring yo cowboy hat. we go bull riding on friday, saturday we got huntin', and sunday we go find some hot texas women. you can marry one and take her back to that shithole roach infested city you live in. take her shoping like in that movie pretty women. she will cook and clean your penthouse and love it. will be best meatup of yo life.

bro but serious, come down, bring yo cowboy hat. we go bull riding on friday, saturday we got huntin', and sunday we go find some hot texas women. you can marry one and take her back to that shithole roach infested city you live in. take her shoping like in that movie pretty women. she will cook and clean your penthouse and love it. will be best meatup of yo life.

How about this instead -- what do you say you go fuck yourself.

The truth of the matter is that it was I who wanted to do the podcast, but the debate quickly turned into a shit show run by morons like 800, so instead I wrote a detailed two part explanation for the members. But imbeciles like that guy don't bother to read it because they have no real interest in learning.

That jackass is just a dopey kid who likes to start fights while behind his computer screen. Do you have time for that? I don't.

If you're interested, here's the info: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-part-1-a-77546.html?highlight=nelson+fasting

Nelson why dont you do the podcast with Rick and Steve and talk about your views on fasting? why not? forget the write up let's hear you live; STOP

- - - Updated - - -

How about this instead -- what do you say you go fuck yourself.

LOL! :rolleyes: Nelson attacks body

Back
Top Bottom