Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL - Log - Powerlifting *Euro Pharmacies* - Educational Content Inside!

ckcrown84

Hello everyone!

New to the board, long time member of the Euro Pharmacies community and just wanted to drop an introduction before I kick off my log!

Am one of them indviduals that love strength training, but despite the limb ratios I have never had a natural inclination to be strong as fuck. But, I have busted my ass over years and learned a ton about training and am here to share that information as well as my appraoch to training / nutrition / and pharmacology.

I will be posting:
Training
Q&A
YouTube Educational Videos - These will be only posted for a limited time and removed! They will feature education on pharmacology and practical application

Currently I am training for a 600lbs squat and a 512lbs bench press.
My bench is pretty damn solid regardless of weight class (look kids, don't compare me to the .001% elite lol, I am not presenting to be larry wheels or any of them other cats)
My Squat is paltry and I have thoroughly enjoyed growing it. My last competition was a smooth 540lbs squat.

Video below:
Squat, lil blood for everyone :)
Bench: 501lbs -- busted my ass on the training going into this and exclusively used Purity Source Labs going into that competition.

My next competition is 9/11 and will be exclusively using PSL products.

Coming within the next 48 hours will be a first educational video drop: Topic will be chosen from a fellow PSL community member. We will be exploring what it means to be methodical with training repititions.

Glad to be here and let's see whats coming!

Attachments

• D5BD329F-01DE-4F60-9EA1-05C2E8CF5194 (1).jpg
    D5BD329F-01DE-4F60-9EA1-05C2E8CF5194 (1).jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 69
Hello Everyone, wanted to do a quick writeup of my next block of Saturday training... But, let's put it into perspective.
The weeks in italics (weeks 1-10) have been completed.

SATURDAY TRAINING
Bench 8x8
225 Week 1 -
275 Week 2 -
285 Week 3 -
315 Week 4 - Huge Personal Best
DELOPAD 5
255 Week 6 -
285 Week 7 -
300 Week 8 -
325 Week 9 - Holy shit, another Personal Best
DELOAD 10

275 week 11 -
290 week 12 -
315 week 13
330 week 14 - I am pumped for this session
DELOAD 15
**begin reducing reps and increase load, next target 365**
Week 16

Tomorrow starts week 11 of my Volume Accumulation block on Saturday's Bench Session. Not going to lie, it is getting a bit boring at this point for my taste, but I am excited to push into weeks 14 and end with a massive PR. During my previous 8x8 volume accumulation block (not ran as long) I maxed out at 275!!!
I am very excited to see how my strength reacts as I reduce volume as competition approaches. Peaking for strength off of a large base is always best and 330 is one hell of a base for 8 sets of 8 QUALITY reps.

As you will see from my videos my reps are always pretty clean. However, depending on some tricep/elbow issues my lockouts leave can look a little rough (almost not locked out). Nonetheless, if you review the videos you will notice my shit is clean and precise...

I will be doing a video on being methodical with your reps can be important for both bodybuilding and powerlifting.

You will see a lot of bodybuilders that just move the weights however they want... and I will touch on that as well. Those of us who do not have a massive genetic predisposition for growing muscle (or strength) need to be more methodical...and guess what? The genetic elite could be ever better if they did so.

In any case I am ready to lift tomorrow. Videos to come.

Nice smooth session:
Mesocycle 3, week 1

280lbs 8x8

Workout:
280lbs 8x8 Bench - Superset with Light DB Rows 8x8
Pushups vs micro mini to a timer. 10 minutes. as many pushups as I can in 10 mins.
4/5 sets of bicep curls and rear delts.

Done :)

There's quite a few gorillas that I have shown this to in my gym and they're absolutely impressed with this guy.
I always tease him and tell him that he's built like a fire hydrant. The guy is absolutely solid.

Can't wait to see what the numbers will look like have the 6x6 block

Thanks for the support man.

Gonna up my Masteron after this block of training too :)

the strongest of the whole forum!

On bench for sure. He's about 80lbs ahead of me (418lbs at my best). I'm loads taller. He's built great for bench

On bench for sure. He's about 80lbs ahead of me (418lbs at my best). I'm loads taller. He's built great for bench

Practice your arch and develop the pecs more for a wider bench, you can lower the ROM quite a bit if that is your goal. Will help you lift more if you can get strong wide.

Practice your arch and develop the pecs more for a wider bench, you can lower the ROM quite a bit if that is your goal. Will help you lift more if you can get strong wide.

I've never been able to arch well. And I bench narrow grip. I used to go wide but it got to the point where I couldn't lay on either of my sides to sleep. My current target is reps - the next 2 weeks I wanna do 8 reps @ 308 (old PB is 6). I MIGHT hit 10.

Looking to get a better carryover on your squats?

Squat deep
Pause at the bottom
Drive upward with force.

No momentum or spasming under the bar :)

Lift Clean
Be Strong
Live Healthy

:)

Looking to get a better carryover on your squats?

Squat deep
Pause at the bottom
Drive upward with force.

No momentum or spasming under the bar :)

Lift Clean
Be Strong
Live Healthy

:)

You have the strongest squats I've seen in a long time! nice.

Wednesday shenanigans.

Wanted to throw in a dead squat to have some fun on my secondary squat day.

The workout looked like this:
1 Top Set Dead Squat
5x5 rack pulls
5x10 Glute Ham Raise superset with 5x20 Leg Extensions

Will likely throw in a little extra quad work next week :)

Back
Top Bottom