Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing virginity while on steroids?

Mienem

Registered
Has anyone on here ever lost their virginity while on a steroid cycle?
I am 21 years old and I plan on doing that. I have had a hard time meeting women while in college as they all think I am a dweeb and a dork.

focus on your education, that will pay off hansomely as you get older. you might feel like you are a dweeb now. but lock in an education, good career and you will be fighting women off in your 30's and 40's.

people who don't have an education these days stand no chance of succeeding, that is why you see so many angry and bitter people out there who feel like they have been left behind

spend that steroid money on your education, hire a tutor even. don't even think about steroids right now!

I am 21 years old and I plan on doing that. I have had a hard time meeting women while in college as they all think I am a dweeb and a dork.

I didn't lose my virginity on a cycle but I have clients that did. They found it easier to meet women when their testosterone levels were higher. That goes for most men to be fair.

bro what you need is good ole country ass whipping and then you needs to come to texas and spend week on ranch with me and i teach you how to be a real man

mud wrestlin, ridin the bulls, banging lots of skanks, and #1 salutin american flag. that how you become man. also i can helps you with virginity, i sure you tight as fuck

You're too young. Next

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't lose my virginity on a cycle but I have clients that did. They found it easier to meet women when their testosterone levels were higher. That goes for most men to be fair.

Your clients are too young to be using

No because we don't recommend steroids to anyone at your age or even close.

Just include Tren in your stack and guarantee you will loose your virginity really quick.

Another roll post. Stop feeding the trolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Another fake post. Stop feeding the trolls.

Back
Top Bottom