Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Peak Cycle this year

I think you can do well as your season closer
make sure you low carbs and tighten before the show

Sorry for the lack of updates.

I am signed up for NPC North Americans.
Fly out and weigh in 08/30. Plan to weigh in under 165.
08/31 Compete in CP and MP
09/01 Compete in BB

This will likely be my last show for the year and start the offseason. When you are planning your off season food and meals, you know its time to call it a year.

My cycle is the mostly the same. I'm going to let the Test/EQ blend run out and just go straight test.
I have bumped my Mast up 400/weekly to 600-800/weekly just to finish it out. I'll finish out the vials then it will be just TRT. I find since I am hypogonadic, it is best for me just to switch to TRT dose (200mg/weekly)
right away. Feel like I crash if I go cold turkey 2 or 3 weeks.

My doctor ran my bloodwork this week with no major issues.

Just try and take 5 mins a day to post. Most of my replies are over breakfast

I consider the week after a show a rebound week. Your body holds onto fluids and whatever off diet foods you had during competition week work themselves out. Week 2 is where you can begin on a goal.

So I am officially 3 weeks away from the next show. This will be the end of the competition season for me. I have been in prep and dieting hard since April 1. Mentally, I'm just ready to go offseason.
I am basically auto pilot to the show. My weight has been anywhere from 177 to 184. I would like to see that drop to the low 170s. I do intend to weigh in under 165.25 as a welterweight.

I'm sticking to my diet. Trying not to overeat. Eat clean, but sometimes a handful can turn into a small bowl. I just have to be careful there. Healthy clean meals. I have to be especially be careful of nuts, nut butters, protein bars. If want one, maybe just buy one at the store.

Last night I had
1) Broccoli
2) Steak Sauteed with bell peppers/onions
3) 2 eggs
4) small cup of keto granola
5) Blended protein shake consisting of ice, whey isolate, peanut butter, pb powder, flax seed, oat bran, psylium husk powder, egg white
6) Small cup of dry cereal Poop like a champion.
7) Spoonful of chopped peanuts.

I'll have the same tonight just substitute ground beef/turkey for the steak and Fiber one dry cereal for the cereal.

As far as the workouts go, I am going every day. I have changed the workouts.
I am doing more machines and simple weight. Squat with 2 plates on each side, bench with one plate each side.
On a machine pin stack, I am only going to 50% If the max was 290, I'm going to as high as 145/150 and that's it.
It's helping me make it thru the workouts.

I am struggling due to the excessive heat and I am just kind of burnt out. Ready to call it a season.
Not a great attitude, but I have 3 weeks to correct it and bring it.

Not really pushing heavy weight anymore. Also, just for confusion moving things around

I consider the week after a show a rebound week. Your body holds onto fluids and whatever off diet foods you had during competition week work themselves out. Week 2 is where you can begin on a goal.

So I am officially 3 weeks away from the next show. This will be the end of the competition season for me. I have been in prep and dieting hard since April 1. Mentally, I'm just ready to go offseason.
I am basically auto pilot to the show. My weight has been anywhere from 177 to 184. I would like to see that drop to the low 170s. I do intend to weigh in under 165.25 as a welterweight.

I'm sticking to my diet. Trying not to overeat. Eat clean, but sometimes a handful can turn into a small bowl. I just have to be careful there. Healthy clean meals. I have to be especially be careful of nuts, nut butters, protein bars. If want one, maybe just buy one at the store.

Last night I had
1) Broccoli
2) Steak Sauteed with bell peppers/onions
3) 2 eggs
4) small cup of keto granola
5) Blended protein shake consisting of ice, whey isolate, peanut butter, pb powder, flax seed, oat bran, psylium husk powder, egg white
6) Small cup of dry cereal Poop like a champion.
7) Spoonful of chopped peanuts.

I'll have the same tonight just substitute ground beef/turkey for the steak and Fiber one dry cereal for the cereal.

As far as the workouts go, I am going every day. I have changed the workouts.
I am doing more machines and simple weight. Squat with 2 plates on each side, bench with one plate each side.
On a machine pin stack, I am only going to 50% If the max was 290, I'm going to as high as 145/150 and that's it.
It's helping me make it thru the workouts.

I am struggling due to the excessive heat and I am just kind of burnt out. Ready to call it a season.
Not a great attitude, but I have 3 weeks to correct it and bring it.

Not really pushing heavy weight anymore. Also, just for confusion moving things around

I would swap the peanuts for some almonds or walnuts next time imo

You should really up the cardio to get tight before the next show and increase protein. IMO your protein intake is fairly low.

fast food sounds good but he's doing a show after maybe not a good idea

did you refeed 3 days post show?

Back
Top Bottom