Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homebrewers lounge part 2

brothers im sorry...but rules are rules...please no powder discussion or we have to suspend the brother doing it...please stay away from powder talk

Hi again bonacris
I found a couple.Expensive sources and others really cheap.One company has recipes. I received a price list from each source that I have e-mailed.
PDF and Excel formats.I found that they are very polite and want to do business fast. I have to take my risk now.

Hi again bonacris
I found a couple.Expensive sources and others really cheap.One company has recipes. I received a price list from each source that I have e-mailed.
PDF and Excel formats.I found that they are very polite and want to do business fast. I have to take my risk now.

Do a quick Google search of each and you'll get a few reviews

I just finished brewing up some Test P and Dianabol injectable. It was my second try on the Dbol, the first crashed...it was usable but Im a perfectionist and wanted to get it right. Im loving the Dbol in an injectable form vs orla, Im not experiencing any of the stomach issues I had with oral Dbol.

Test P and Dianabol injectable sounds great. What is the total of Dianabol in mg?
What recipe did you use?

I just finished brewing up some Test P and Dianabol injectable. It was my second try on the Dbol, the first crashed...it was usable but Im a perfectionist and wanted to get it right. Im loving the Dbol in an injectable form vs orla, Im not experiencing any of the stomach issues I had with oral Dbol.

I'm going to make a tne/anadrol preworkout injectable. Its gonna be fun

Test P and Dianabol injectable sounds great. What is the total of Dianabol in mg?
What recipe did you use?

I used 30mg/ml 3% BA and 10% BB. I originally tried 35mg/ml with 3% BA and 7% BB and it crashed. I was able to reheat and get it to resuspend, draw and pin pin the first.

That would be sick. A good idea for powerlift clients

Sounds like a heart attack lol.. But, one that feels good until you die haha

Tren a Anadro..that will be great!!
I saw a video on YouTube. Rich Pina said that his best combo was
Sustanon, Anadrol and Tren.

I want to try brewing my own orals. Anyone know where I should start reading or what materials I'll need? I can't "PM" yet

I agree, but there's a lot of garbage or scam sites on Google too. That's why I asked; to see if a bro would point me in the right direction to start my research, not asking to have everything handed to me

Back
Top Bottom