Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headaches

Stlrsnk

Registered
’m 41yo 195 lbs
Started having headaches on test deca cycle, I assume it was from high prolactin and estrogen levels. I didn’t use any Al. My concern is I’m now 3 months off and still having Radom headaches all the time. When I drink a alcoholic beverage I get a headaches like right away. Sometimes when I eat a big meal I get a slight headache. I sometimes wake up with a headaches too. How long before my levels go back to normal? Do I need to take anything now to help? What do u guys think?

Just have a couple of stupid questions for you bro

Hows your water intake and also what is your bp like ? Do you donate blood ?

’m 41yo 195 lbs
Started having headaches on test deca cycle, I assume it was from high prolactin and estrogen levels. I didn’t use any Al. My concern is I’m now 3 months off and still having Radom headaches all the time. When I drink a alcoholic beverage I get a headaches like right away. Sometimes when I eat a big meal I get a slight headache. I sometimes wake up with a headaches too. How long before my levels go back to normal? Do I need to take anything now to help? What do u guys think?
Where is your bloodwork?

Trying to schedule for blood work next week if they can get me in. Bp is 127/71
While on cycle I was drinking close to a gallon a day now maybe 2 glasses.

’m 41yo 195 lbs
It's likely thick blood. If you feel like you can't get enough oxygen or if you begin to turn blue while exercising... It is time to blood let. If you don't want to go into the plasma bank, grab a 18-23 gauge pin and drain about 450 ml. Use a high dose of aspirin 6 hours prior to thin your blood.

It's likely thick blood. If you feel like you can't get enough oxygen or if you begin to turn blue while exercising... It is time to blood let. If you don't want to go into the plasma bank, grab a 18-23 gauge pin and drain about 450 ml. Use a high dose of aspirin 6 hours prior to thin your blood.
Sorry I failed to see that you are off cycle for 3 months.

Headaches are one of those orphan type diagnosis issues,a lot of doctors hate tackling them because it could be a variety of things.. no one is here that is qualified to give you any medical suggestions..

in the meantime I would suggest increase your water intake significantly and make an appointment to see your primary...

Headaches are one of those things that can come from a slew of issues and at this point everyone will be speculating.. guessing what is happening is equivalent with attempting to hit the bullseye on a moving Target while blindfolded...

Ok with that being said do u think my prolactin and estrogen levels are still high? Doesn’t high estrogen cause headaches?

Ok with that being said do u think my prolactin and estrogen levels are still high? Doesn’t high estrogen cause headaches?
Bro, how are we going to just know what is wrong with you? You need to see a doctor if it is that much of a concern. Otherwise get to work on testing your hypothesis of hormone imbalance.

I’m not asking u to diagnose me! I’m asking your opinion on what u think!! I asked if u THINK high estrogen levels can cause a headache. I guess everybody on here needs to see a doc because everyone on here that has a question is prob concerned and looking for some insight! What I’m not looking for is for someone to be rude and expect for someone to have all the answers cause that’s clearly why people come on here.

I’m not asking u to diagnose me! I’m asking your opinion on what u think!! I asked if u THINK high estrogen levels can cause a headache. I guess everybody on here needs to see a doc because everyone on here that has a question is prob concerned and looking for some insight! What I’m not looking for is for someone to be rude and expect for someone to have all the answers cause that’s clearly why people come on here.

I don't see where anybody on here was rude to you..
But if you referring to my statement I'm basically telling you it would be impossible for anybody to diagnose why you have headaches..and yes that would be considered diagnosing if they are making suggestions that has to do with a condition and symptoms that you are experiencing..
If you read any of my post count you will see I do not disrespect or talk down to members.. you maybe want to put on a different pair of lenses and look at this from a different perspective, I'm sorry that you did not hear the answer that you were hoping to find..

Like I said there was so many culprits that could be giving you headaches..

we can THINK whatever we want but that wont help you one bit... what happens if someone THINKS its estrogen then you take an AI and then that may not be it and you crash estrogen? then what? then you have other issues.. we dont know man and speculating honestly can make it worse... once you get the bloodwork then you can get an accurate answer

stop drinking alcohol and stop consuming big meals if those are what trigger headaches. my opinion on what is wrong here is simple. you stressed your body out too much on your steroid stack and now when you stress it out by doing those 2 things you get headaches. no western doctor understands this but stress causes 80% of medical problems.

how do you break this cycle? i would do a hard reset, do a prolong fast, take a relaxing vacation, at the very least spend a week or two NOT stressing your body. remember alcohol obviously stresses the body but so does food, especially large meals. your body uses up a lot of energy digesting food!

’m 41yo 195 lbs

If not why not?

Back
Top Bottom