Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lean Bulk/Recomp

sub_squoch

Hey all. It's been a while. Was prepping for vacation, then went on a 3 week vacation, and am now back trying to get settled back into my flow. Planning ahead for my next cycle. I'd like to do another clean bulk/recomp when the time comes. I do want to add size and strength, not just definition. Not looking to hold much water as I want to look defined. Last cycle was tren ace, test prop, tbol, cardarine and I had good results and minimal sides. I'm open to trying new compounds this time - winny, primo, EQ, decca. I know some say wait a year to run tren again, while other say that's not necessary. Thoughts? I do love tren!! I was considering maybe tren ace, test prop and primo (isnt primo injectable only available in long ester though?) and skipping orals all together this time as I want to hurt cardio as little as possible. If I did an oral I'd go with tbol again probably. Or maybe something like test eth, decca, primo - suppose I could kick start this cycle with dbol. I'm open to thoughts, suggestions, past successful cycles, and any other insight the community is willing to share!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hey all. It's been a while. Was prepping for vacation, then went on a 3 week vacation, and am now back trying to get settled back into my flow. Planning ahead for my next cycle. I'd like to do another clean bulk/recomp when the time comes. I do want to add size and strength, not just definition. Not looking to hold much water as I want to look defined. Last cycle was tren ace, test prop, tbol, cardarine and I had good results and minimal sides. I'm open to trying new compounds this time - winny, primo, EQ, decca. I know some say wait a year to run tren again, while other say that's not necessary. Thoughts? I do love tren!! I was considering maybe tren ace, test prop and primo (isnt primo injectable only available in long ester though?) and skipping orals all together this time as I want to hurt cardio as little as possible. If I did an oral I'd go with tbol again probably. Or maybe something like test eth, decca, primo - suppose I could kick start this cycle with dbol. I'm open to thoughts, suggestions, past successful cycles, and any other insight the community is willing to share!!

Bro wheres the post cycle pics from last time?...
And primo is only short esters...depot and ace

Bro wheres the post cycle pics from last time?...
And primo is only short esters...depot and ace
Yes I do need to get some post cycle pics posted. All in all I'm happy with the results of the last cycle. BF decreased, waist line shrunk, muscle mass and definition increased as did all my lifts. I'll be back to my routine next week Monday after a long break due to prepping for vacation, vacation and then getting back from vacation and getting caught up so it will be interesting to see where I'm at with height, endurance, etc. The commercial construction industry sucks!! Thanks for the correction re: primo esters!

That’s incorrect about primo only being short ester smh. The injectable has roughly 10 day half life. And I doubt you are looking to use the oral version bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the goal is lean mass I'd choose EQ over primo. I think primo fits better to cutting and pre-contest scenarios.
What you guys think?

That’s incorrect about primo only being short ester smh. The injectable has roughly 10 day half life. And I doubt you are looking to use the oral version bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No not interested in wasting my $$ on oral primo! I thought it was a long ester but wasnt sure. Sounds like it's pretty spendy so I may not use it this time. I've heard mixed reviews on it - some seem to swear by it and some say it's useless. I guess I dont know if I dont try! One of these days but maybe not this next cycle if it is super expensive. I'm coming off a 12k 3 week vaca so need to watch it a little!

If the goal is lean mass I'd choose EQ over primo. I think primo fits better to cutting and pre-contest scenarios.
What you guys think?
I was considering EQ, even deca which I know will retain more water but, from what i gather, it isnt much, and deca will produce more gains than EQ per my understanding. Thoughts on that? Dont think I'd use deca and tren though - unless maybe I was using deca like once a week and only for joint lubrication - but I'm not going there right now

Eq is great for what you’re looking to do. What about something like
Test cyp 500 to 750 /wk
400 to 600 eq
300 to 400 npp
It would probably not be as harsh as running Tren.

No not interested in wasting my $$ on oral primo! I thought it was a long ester but wasnt sure. Sounds like it's pretty spendy so I may not use it this time. I've heard mixed reviews on it - some seem to swear by it and some say it's useless. I guess I dont know if I dont try! One of these days but maybe not this next cycle if it is super expensive. I'm coming off a 12k 3 week vaca so need to watch it a little!

Injectable primo isnt cheap either...14 week cycle gonna hit for over 500

Test cyp 500 to 750 /wk
400 to 600 eq
300 to 400 npp
What about something like this:

1-16 cyp
1-16 EQ
1-8 NNP
9-16 tren ace

Of course AI, caber, etc...

Test cyp 500 to 750 /wk
400 to 600 eq
300 to 400 npp
To clarify. I would run the npp 8 to 10 weeks and eq and test 12 to 16 weeks. In my experience about 8 weeks you really start feeling eq and by 10 to 12 you feel like super man. Dropping the npp early you don’t have worry about the 19 nor in pct but you also should not feel a plateau dropping a drug that far into the cycle. Due to the eq. Just my 2 cents which is worth about that much

- - - Updated - - -

Test cyp 500 to 750 /wk
400 to 600 eq
300 to 400 npp
Sorry. I didn’t see the reply. Looks like you just figured out your next cycle. Looks like something I would like to try eventually. Love to know how it goes.

To clarify. I would run the npp 8 to 10 weeks and eq and test 12 to 16 weeks. In my experience about 8 weeks you really start feeling eq and by 10 to 12 you feel like super man. Dropping the npp early you don’t have worry about the 19 nor in pct but you also should not feel a plateau dropping a drug that far into the cycle. Due to the eq. Just my 2 cents which is worth about that much

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. I didn’t see the reply. Looks like you just figured out your next cycle. Looks like something I would like to try eventually. Love to know how it goes.
So I've never ran EQ or NNP. It's my understanding NNP is typically more of a bulking compound than it is a cutting compound, although I know any compound can be used for either as it's all in the diet. But if I'm eating in a deficit will NNP be a waste? Also kind of 'worried' about the potential for always being hungry with EQ. Comments/thoughts???

Test cyp 500 to 750 /wk
400 to 600 eq
300 to 400 npp

My experience with eq was not so much increased hunger but when I did eat I was able to eat a massive amount. However I was usually eating around 3000 calories a day so it could be different in a deficit. If it were me I would not run the cycle in a deficit. Maintenance or a little over should give really good lean gains. One option could be to run the first part at a slight surplus for the first portion then cut the calories a little bit when you start the Tren.

My experience with eq was not so much increased hunger but when I did eat I was able to eat a massive amount. However I was usually eating around 3000 calories a day so it could be different in a deficit. If it were me I would not run the cycle in a deficit. Maintenance or a little over should give really good lean gains. One option could be to run the first part at a slight surplus for the first portion then cut the calories a little bit when you start the Tren.
Yup that's kind of what I was thinking - eat in a surplus for a while and then once I start the tren go to a slight deficit. So NNP is a short ester correct? Cyp is long. Is EQ long? Just figuring what esters to use, pin frequency, etc...

Test cyp 500 to 750 /wk
400 to 600 eq
300 to 400 npp
Depending on dosages you want to run. I would do
75 mgs npp eod
250mgs test cyp twice a week
200 mgs eq twice a week. Like I said, I don’t think the Tren is totally necessary but if you’re going to run it swap the Tren for the npp eod at the same dose eod. I think these dosages might be a little conservative for some and I’m sure they could go up by about a third. This is just what I would do. But I don’t have a ton of extra money floating around unfortunately. If I did I’d be running primo and gh as a part of my trt. But what I day dream about is another topic completely. Lol

Depending on dosages you want to run. I would do
75 mgs npp eod
250mgs test cyp twice a week
200 mgs eq twice a week. Like I said, I don’t think the Tren is totally necessary but if you’re going to run it swap the Tren for the npp eod at the same dose eod. I think these dosages might be a little conservative for some and I’m sure they could go up by about a third. This is just what I would do. But I don’t have a ton of extra money floating around unfortunately. If I did I’d be running primo and gh as a part of my trt. But what I day dream about is another topic completely. Lol
I've been considering HGH but its spendy so I haven't pulled the trigger. I gotta watch this cycle cost also. I hear ya about the daydreaming!! Wheres that money tree when you need it

nothing wrong with EQ if primo is out of your price range

but i do think EVERYONE should try primo atleast once, it is an amazing steroid if you like very low sides and quality gains. if i could run 1 steroid for life free it would be primo

nothing wrong with EQ if primo is out of your price range

but i do think EVERYONE should try primo atleast once, it is an amazing steroid if you like very low sides and quality gains. if i could run 1 steroid for life free it would be primo

Ask PSL to lower the price lol...50mg per ML is crazy expensive

Back
Top Bottom