Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turmeric use

EUROTRASH1

Registered
If so what are the health benefits that you are trying to obtain?
Also, how do you take it. In a juice? That would seem the most likely way to take it.
Is it really the wonder drug that it is supposed to be or is it just another one of those fads that comes and goes?

A mate of mine had planters foot and he received some advice to have 1tsp of Tumeric in water each day. he did it for a couple of months and the planters foot went away.

Don't know a lot about it but I'd start on 1tsp a day over any supps and see how that goes.

A mate of mine had planters foot and he received some advice to have 1tsp of Tumeric in water each day. he did it for a couple of months and the planters foot went away.

Don't know a lot about it but I'd start on 1tsp a day over any supps and see how that goes.

bro interesting...so in his case turmeric was an anti-inflammatory basically

I take turmeric everyday as a nature anti-inflammatory. It works, but is not comparable to an NSAID.

Last edited:
bro interesting...so in his case turmeric was an anti-inflammatory basically
Yeah dude I was surprised with his story as I take Curcumin every day as an anti-inflammatory, when I finish the bottles going to get some organic tumeric and do the same thing.

As far as I'm concerned now there is no need for fancy meds or supps, unless of course I get into the med or supp business!

My ortho recommended it for arthritis. I started taking it and didn't see much of a difference, so I discontinued. Just like everything else, just depends on the person

Yeah dude I was surprised with his story as I take Curcumin every day as an anti-inflammatory, when I finish the bottles going to get some organic tumeric and do the same thing.

As far as I'm concerned now there is no need for fancy meds or supps, unless of course I get into the med or supp business!

bro i started it too....lets see...turmeric always seemed like a good herb....

Back
Top Bottom