Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuillders need 48 hour day to do all?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
SECRET OF SUCESS is : train hard, eat alot ( at least 6 to 8 meals day ), rest at least 8 hours and some nap ( around 10 hours day), take alot anabolics .

Lets be clear here, a day is 24 hours : 10 to sleep and 2 to train half day is gone . How do you eat 6 to 8 meals in only 12 hours ( you dont have 2 hours between meals and you take at least 30 minutes to eat each meal)

Its impossible to do all the basics perfectly : rest, eat, train in 24 hour day

How they do? eat during night ? but when you can take hgh fasted that way?

1)The HGH fasted issue was dealt with just a few days ago (when you wake up - that way you'll have anywhere between 6-10 hours without food).
2) No one NEEDS 6-8 meals a day.
3) Where are you getting 10 hours sleep from? Arnold's motivational speech to graduates says 6 and most averages suggest 8 (heck so do you lol).
4) Nor do you need 2 hours to train. I took that long today but equally I trained in 50 minutes when I booked in for an hour slot (a la covid 'rules') at the local gym.
5) Nor do you need a 'lot of anabolics'.

Now if it's impossible to do the basics properly you're gonna be screwed when it comes to the advanced stuff.

How many meals? put 5000+ calories of clean food is not easy and you know it
lets see i sleep 8 + 1 nap its 9 , training 1 hour

people talk about alot food but we see top pros like phil eat 300gr rice and 200gr protein , some times less than me and is huge

1)The HGH fasted issue was dealt with just a few days ago (when you wake up - that way you'll have anywhere between 6-10 hours without food).
2) No one NEEDS 6-8 meals a day.
3) Where are you getting 10 hours sleep from? Arnold's motivational speech to graduates says 6 and most averages suggest 8 (heck so do you lol).
4) Nor do you need 2 hours to train. I took that long today but equally I trained in 50 minutes when I booked in for an hour slot (a la covid 'rules') at the local gym.
5) Nor do you need a 'lot of anabolics'.

Now if it's impossible to do the basics properly you're gonna be screwed when it comes to the advanced stuff.

To get big you definitely need at least 5-6 meals a day. Otherwise you have to have bigger meals which are harder to digest and absorb. I eat at least 6 meals a day on training days. I agree though you don’t need 10 hours of sleep. 6-8 hours is plenty for most people. I agree with 1, 3 and 5. There are many different opinions surrounding most of these topics. Not sure if there is one correct way. Do what best fits you and your lifestyle.

To get big you definitely need at least 5-6 meals a day. Otherwise you have to have bigger meals which are harder to digest and absorb. I eat at least 6 meals a day on training days. I agree though you don’t need 10 hours of sleep. 6-8 hours is plenty for most people. I agree with 1, 3 and 5. There are many different opinions surrounding most of these topics. Not sure if there is one correct way. Do what best fits you and your lifestyle.

I got big and cut up on 3 meals a day 2 protien shakes inbetween and a snack either a banana or blueberries

You really dont need all those calories most guys will end up fat and look like trash eating that much especially if natural

people talk about alot food but we see top pros like phil eat 300gr rice and 200gr protein , some times less than me and is huge

They are eating probably twice that much. 300g of rice and 200g of protein per meal 6-8 times a day. Here is Hunter Labrada current meal plan and he is currently prepping for Mr. Olympia.

08bc766fc0f83c512d177fba33ca7079.jpg

I weighed 308lbs this morning and I don't eat 5000 kcals a day. And we're not pros.

And again - naps?? I can but then I'm furloughed right now and only work 2 days a week when I'm in work (zero intention of doing more unless my world caves in lol)

The meal thing is a fallacy. Let's address it 3 ways
1) Stevesmi has pointed out and I agree that we're adapted perfectly well as humans with one meal, two meals and ten meals. Indeed I can argue that I'm sure there's been times when humans hunted they'd go without for a day or two and yet here we are. We adapt.
2) The one meal a day thing works well enough for Sumo Wrestlers. Now I'll agree many are fat but not all and the single meal thing was a tradition for a LONG ass time.
3) Show me a literal difference between an athlete who eats 4 times and another 6.

I could argue that not all pros, or even new pros (Hunter), eat 6 or more meals a day. Note that one of his is a drink.

They are eating probably twice that much. 300g of rice and 200g of protein per meal 6-8 times a day. Here is Hunter Labrada current meal plan and he is currently prepping for Mr. Olympia.

08bc766fc0f83c512d177fba33ca7079.jpg

this diet is a colossal lie, like when they talk about how many aas they take.
it was made just to insert whey and sell them

It doesn't seem real. One actual whole food meal.

It doesn't seem real. One actual whole food meal.

He was at maintenance calories after the Tampa Pro and was doing photo shoots so he was staying low cal and clean for photo shoots. I’m sure it’s much different now.

Haha okay. So it’s lie because you say so. Where in this meal plan is he trying to sell anything. What does he have to gain by posting this??

The meal thing is a fallacy. Let's address it 3 ways
1) Stevesmi has pointed out and I agree that we're adapted perfectly well as humans with one meal, two meals and ten meals. Indeed I can argue that I'm sure there's been times when humans hunted they'd go without for a day or two and yet here we are. We adapt.
2) The one meal a day thing works well enough for Sumo Wrestlers. Now I'll agree many are fat but not all and the single meal thing was a tradition for a LONG ass time.
3) Show me a literal difference between an athlete who eats 4 times and another 6.

I could argue that not all pros, or even new pros (Hunter), eat 6 or more meals a day. Note that one of his is a drink.

And again we are talking about enhanced bodybuilders not the everyday Joe. You think Ronnie Coleman hit the stage at 300lbs+ eating 3 meals a day. That’s almost laughable.

Haha okay. So it’s lie because you say so. Where in this meal plan is he trying to sell anything. What does he have to gain by posting this??

you really ask what he earns from advertising whey protein? lol

however, if this is a diet for a particular day then it is not a diet plan to follow but only for a very special day.

what do we learn from a day like this? I would say nothing.
I too can show you one day with zero carbs and 800 kcal ... one day, two ... but then my diet plan is very different.

From a diet like this we can't say that he eats like this, except for a day of preparation for a photo shoot.

And again we are talking about enhanced bodybuilders not the everyday Joe. You think Ronnie Coleman hit the stage at 300lbs+ eating 3 meals a day. That’s almost laughable.

So what then... you can buy and use every single drug our sponsors sell but unless you hit the magic 6+ meals a day you're screwed? C'mon.

Haha okay. So one day he decides to eat 6 meals and but the rest he eats 2 or 3? I guarantee his meals are way larger and probably more of them during offseason. Remember he is coming off of the Tampa Pro when he posted this. He won’t be reverse dieting since he is 17 weeks out from Olympia and will probably be maintaining until it’s go time. This is probably pretty close to his diet from a weeks out from the Tampa Pro he just won. We can debate all we want but there isn’t an end all be all approach. More than one way to skin a cat.

Haha okay. So one day he decides to eat 6 meals and but the rest he eats 2 or 3? I guarantee his meals are way larger and probably more of them during offseason. Remember he is coming off of the Tampa Pro when he posted this. He won’t be reverse dieting since he is 17 weeks out from Olympia and will probably be maintaining until it’s go time. This is probably pretty close to his diet from a weeks out from the Tampa Pro he just won. We can debate all we want but there isn’t an end all be all approach. More than one way to skin a cat.

100%. It might be, for example, a daily meal plan for the day before a competition.

By way of an example of variation Jay Cutler (from a prep video of years back) used to say he wanted at least two meals in before he hit the gym. But he trained late. Ronnie spoke recently about getting by on 3-4 hours sleep and having his last meal at 4am. I, on the other hand, train after a bowl of cereal.

So what then... you can buy and use every single drug our sponsors sell but unless you hit the magic 6+ meals a day you're screwed? C'mon.

Never said that just saying your comment that no one needs to eat 6-8 meals day is not necessarily true. I am a competitor and worked with many coaches. All of them pretty much have the same approach when it comes to nutrition. Never seen one that only recommended 2-3 or even 4 meals a day. It’s always been 5-6 meals at least including Derek Lunsford’a coach who also coaches my buddy. Again more than one way to skin a cat. No single person’s approach is the only way. What works for one person may not work for another.

Back
Top Bottom