Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expresspct.com and .ws busted!

wradford

not sure if you heard the news but expresspct got busted
The website is seized
They busted like six or seven people in The Sting. So if you bought from then it's likely they got your information too? I’m worried cause i used them recently, i will consider my order of $1200 i did through them a loss. Heard they are going to get up to 20 or 25 years in prison.

I am not familiar with them but I am extremely familiar with, in my opinion, the best source you can use and that would be Domestic Supply. I cannot say enough about the quality and customer service and would highly recommend you use them!

[FONT=&]I am not familiar with them but I am extremely familiar with, in my opinion, the best source you can use and that would be Domestic Supply. I cannot say enough about the quality and customer service and would highly recommend you use them![/FONT]

yes i agree. we love domestic supply, they are top dogs when it comes to service and podcast

not sure if you heard the news but expresspct got busted
The website is seized
They busted like six or seven people in The Sting. So if you bought from then it's likely they got your information too? I’m worried cause i used them recently, i will consider my order of $1200 i did through them a loss. Heard they are going to get up to 20 or 25 years in prison.

Old news. Always do a search first

Back
Top Bottom