Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1.com minimum dropped to only $395!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevesmi

Staff
A lot of you have complained about the $500 minimum and I have been lobbying for them to change that.

The good news is besides the nutrobal deal they now have dropped the minimum to $395 from $500!

so contact me for an additional 10% off.

Nice! You sure blew that minimum order out of the water haha.

yea I usually do. I know its a bitch laying out a lot of coin at once but id rather have a bunch stashed in case Sarms get banned.

I also hate running out and having that "oh shit" moment where im scrambling for more samrs, gear, pct stuff, etc.

I always try and keep enough for multiple cycles.

yea I usually do. I know its a bitch laying out a lot of coin at once but id rather have a bunch stashed in case Sarms get banned.

I also hate running out and having that "oh shit" moment where im scrambling for more samrs, gear, pct stuff, etc.

Absolutely, I totally agree.. personally I'd never start any sort of cycle without having everything beforehand. It really surprises me when I see some posts about guys scrambling to get their SERMs, ancillaries, etc. while on cycle or coming up short on their gear. SARMs being banned is definitely worrisome too..

Absolutely, I totally agree.. personally I'd never start any sort of cycle without having everything beforehand. It really surprises me when I see some posts about guys scrambling to get their SERMs, ancillaries, etc. while on cycle or coming up short on their gear. SARMs being banned is definitely worrisome too..

Yea blows my mind people will spend hundreds of dollars a month buying $7 coffees everyday from starbucks but when it comes to your health you go cheap?

I still cant believe the number of people who post up that they have an AI on hand "in case of gyno" or they now have gyno and need an AI, no serms or ran out, never run blood work, ran out of test or another compound, etc.

Whats more valuable than your life/health??? Uh nothing!

I tell everyone who considers AAS use to expect to pay 2x-3x what the cycle costs for on cycle support and PCT along with bloodwork.

Test, tren, eq, deca, etc are all pretty cheap. AI, N2Guard, clomid, nolva, bloods, caber, N2GenerateES, cardarine, etc are not. It adds up!

Yea blows my mind people will spend hundreds of dollars a month buying $7 coffees everyday from starbucks but when it comes to your health you go cheap?

I still cant believe the number of people who post up that they have an AI on hand "in case of gyno" or they now have gyno and need an AI, no serms or ran out, never run blood work, ran out of test or another compound, etc.

I tell everyone who considers AAS use to expect to pay 2x-3x what the cycle costs for on cycle support and PCT along with bloodwork.

Test, tren, eq, deca, etc are all pretty cheap. AI, N2Guard, clomid, nolva, bloods, caber, N2GenerateES, cardarine, etc are not. It adds up!
I agree 100%. The 'no bloodwork' thing completely blows my mind... it's so damn cheap. How in the world some people want to fuck around with their hormones and have no bloods done is astounding.

bro well put...health is #....awm 4 life bro...

A good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom