Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Leaning out after a bulk

RasielVe

I did a bulking cycle and put on too much size, not a fan of this look and people have told me they don’t like it
I’m at 5’9’’ and 185lbs and 17% body fat
My next step is cutting back down
Looking at using anything from winstrol to masteron to accomplish it
I've also read that it's good to keep cutting Cycles only to 8 weeks or less. do you think that makes any sense?

I did a bulking cycle and put on too much size, not a fan of this look and people have told me they don’t like it
I've also read that it's good to keep cutting Cycles only to 8 weeks or less. do you think that makes any sense?

Do you mean you got fat on cycle? Need watch your diet more. At the height and weight your not big if lean and carrying muscle. 17% is to high to recommend doing cycles on

You got fat bro,hight and weight after a bulk tells the story,185lbs ain't that big even lean,which you are not atm,what compounds did you use,you need to go into a calorie deficit,lose some fat just on 250mg testosterone and hard training,diet,then do a clean bulk cycle,what was your weight/bf% pre cycle,we can only do better next time bro, live and learn.

you wouldnt use steroids to lose weight and you are not in the right condition to use them at this point anyway and it sounds like you need to focus on your diet and fix that first... i would look at a sarms cutting stack to get you back on the right track before using any other steroids but your diet comes first

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale![/FONT]

Drop your test to test and eat in a deficit until you can see abs

The steroids aren’t going to lean you out. Your diet is

winstrol 50mgs trenbolone 300mgs and n2guard 7caps with cardarine

i dont like winny and mast no point
winstrol and primoblan maybe

People you asked

Back
Top Bottom