Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dosage with food vs. without food

nl90

Registered
The amount of conflicting information on the internet and company websites brought me here..

In regards to 1-Androstene dosage (or any oral), would the body metabolize the compound more efficiently with food in the stomach or on an empty stomach?

The clinical study on the compound doesn't reveal if food was administered with the dosing.

My question was if the dosage should be taken with or without food and how it effects absorption

Unless you are susceptible to an upset stomach while taking medications on an empty stomach, it doesn't matter whether you take it with food or without food.

For some people taking orals on empty stomach can cause slight indigestion which is why I usually suggest to take them with at least a little bit of food.

Not common at all. It can happen but more often than not, its completely unnecessary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Moxie fuckin' rocks!

This is too funny!!!! I’m going to start following up on all of my comments too!!! Example below....

“This man is a genius!”

“A more intelligent statement has never been spoken by any human being, ever!”

I’m sorry Dylan, but I’m stealing this strategy from you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is too funny!!!! I’m going to start following up on all of my comments too!!! Example below....

“This man is a genius!”

“A more intelligent statement has never been spoken by any human being, ever!”

I’m sorry Dylan, but I’m stealing this strategy from you. :)

Well, you know, shred, Aristotle would have told you that "There is no amount of genius without a touch of madness."
So, yeah, you're a genius.

Well, you know, shred, Aristotle would have told you that "There is no amount of genius without a touch of madness."
So, yeah, you're a genius.

Thank god you said that, Eddie. I was sitting here, literally wondering how I was going to sleep tonight (and I need more than the 4 hours that your mutant ass needs) without you validating that I am In fact a genius, mad or not. I can put the ambien away now and relax. ;-)

Thank god you said that, Eddie. I was sitting here, literally wondering how I was going to sleep tonight (and I need more than the 4 hours that your mutant ass needs) without you validating that I am In fact a genius, mad or not. I can put the ambien away now and relax. ;-)

But I need to spend twenty-waking-hours per day just to try to keep up with you geniuses. I've never been able to do it, but I try. And I try. And I try. But I can't get no...

But I need to spend twenty-waking-hours per day just to try to keep up with you geniuses. I've never been able to do it, but I try. And I try. And I try. But I can't get no...

How many of us are there??!!! I need the names of the rest, Eddie!!!! This block isn’t big enough for a mob of geniuses.

How many of us are there??!!! I need the names of the rest, Eddie!!!! This block isn’t big enough for a mob of geniuses.

The answer to that question lies in the number of people who are able to rewrap a new shirt and not have any pins left over.

Oh. That’s easy then, zero. :)

Then you've answered your own question. Ergo, you are the world's only genius. Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom