Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL sells Testosterone Cypionate (DHB)????

Tennosuke

Its the first time i see this test but it looks better than any other test... its quite expensive though but according to everything ive seen, it looks like the best test out there, there is no aromatization, the ratio is 200 anabolic / 100 androgenic, u can pin it once a week cause the half life lasts 14 days or something like that, its obviously stronger than any other test cause its twice more anabolic and its still test, it can replace your test with no water retention... thats crazy! im not sure about the hair loss here but i guess its probably lighter on the hairline cause u will use less dose of it to get crazy gains + im not sure if it converts to DHT, im not an expert but DHB means it goes to some other receptors that are weaker on hair loss... am i wrong? can anybody talk about this test? i think its quite interesting... i havent tried it yet but i guess i will, does anybody know anything about this? can you please correct me? i fell in love with this test, if everything is like this, it might be my favourite test so far, any opinions ? how bad is it for our lipids, liver, blood pressure...etc? (compared to any other test)

sorry, the half life is 4.5 with a residence time of 8 days... i thought it was perfect haha, according to PSL's description it can be pinned once a week anyways so its cool, ive got 1 more question, if i do a cycle of 300mg of this test + 200mg of tren e + 400mg of masteron, i probably dont need any kind of AI... right? 200 mg of tren is quite low so i guess i wont need caber? no protectors at all? really?

I personally wouldn't call 200mg of tren a low dose, but moderate. I'd keep caber on hand regardless. I'd also keep an AI on hand for 300mg of test unless you are sure you aren't estrogen prone at all.

you still need an AI bro. anytime you run more than a legit TRT amount of test or any aromatizing compound you need an AI

Yes but according to PSL, there is no aromatization with this test, check It out (test cypionate (DHB)), havent seen this test before

- - - Updated - - -

I personally wouldn't call 200mg of tren a low dose, but moderate. I'd keep caber on hand regardless. I'd also keep an AI on hand for 300mg of test unless you are sure you aren't estrogen prone at all.
300 of this test, according to PSL, there is no aromatization, Test Cypionate DHB. So if there is no aromatization i wont need any AI right?

- - - Updated - - -

300 of this test, according to PSL, there is no aromatization, Test Cypionate DHB. So if there is no aromatization i wont need any AI right?

DHB doesnt aromatize, and I've heard it tossed about that DHB doesn't need a test base by some people. However, I don't believe DHB actually *is* a biological substitute for test, and you should still be running test.

Last edited:
DHB doesnt aromatize, and I've heard if tossed about that DHB doesn't need a test base by some people. However, I don't believe DHB actually *is* a biological substitute for test, and you should still be running test.

But thats still test right? Why wouldnt It be a substitute of test? I dont get it

Ok, its not test, i just looked for some info on google about it, its just one steroid called test which is not actually test, its way more similar to EQ and primo... anyways it looks alright to replace primo or eq, ill give it a try anyway. If i cruise on 150 mg test pw + 200 mg of DHB test , will i still recover from my previous blast or woud i still be fcking up my blood work? it looks like something you can add to a cruise and it would still be ''ok''

You may or may not be able to add it to a cruise. I believe it is mild, but I have never run it myself yet, and I'd be lying if I told you i knew for sure on this question.

Last edited:

I'd agree with this. More so as it won't be run solo 99.99% of the time.

1-test cyp = DHB .. it is Not testosterone u need to run a test with it. To Me it's like a mid ester tren with the sides being milder with good lean dry gain & leans u out.
At 450mg per week I hav mild night sweats but a pretty bad joint aches. I lower dose to 400/week night sweat stayed the same & the joint aches slowly got better daily to where they were gone.

Back
Top Bottom