Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What brand of HGH do you use?

powerup

Buff Brother
I keep buying Pfizer from out sponsors but thinking of switching to UGL. The sponsors have a bunch of different brands so curious what brands everyone is using. Also how small of a gauge slin pin can you use? Iv used the 31 pen tips for the Pfizer.

I keep buying Pfizer from out sponsors but thinking of switching to UGL. The sponsors have a bunch of different brands so curious what brands everyone is using. Also how small of a gauge slin pin can you use? Iv used the 31 pen tips for the Pfizer.

Pfizer is a very good brand if you buy it from a trusted sponsor. If you want different brands of HGH try napsgear, they have 5-6 good hgh brands, Dragon has a good mix there too.

I notice they sell different top colors, what's the significance of the top color?

just to differentiate, as long as you are getting it from naps then it is g2g

I used domestic supply HGH and it was top notch. i was very happy with it

Can anyone speak firsthand about their own experience with ZPHC ZPtropin HGH from Domestic Supply? Would like to hear about how you dosed it and how it performed for you.

I've used other ZPHC products from D-S will great results. But selecting HGH is a different story and I'm still deciding between pharma or UGL.

What's the thinnest skin pin you can get away with? I use a 31 guage with the Pfizer pen... Can I use a 31 with the UGL to draw and inject?

my choice

gh.jpg

PSL approved

I’m using the coloured tops from naps. The grey are the best deal. It’s my first time using hgh, I’m about a month in and feeling great. I’d highly recommend them. I’m only at 3.33iu.

Back
Top Bottom