Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle for competition

Morfenuoss

Registered
Hi guys I got 3 cycles under my belt but the following cycle is the one I hope will put me on the podium in my next competition, please give some opinions.
Test cyp 600 mg a week for 16 weeks
Deca 300 mg a week for 12 weeks
Dianabol 80mg a day for the first 7 weeks
Winstrol 100mg a day for the last 7 weeks
Hcg 3iu every 3 days for 16 weeks
PCT with clomid and tamox 4 days after las shot of test, thank you for opinions.

For a competition you need to run dry cycles, definitely not those that can get you full of water. Replace deca with trenbolone, and dianabol with anavar or turinabol. Then reduce the winstrol dosage - there is no need for that much winstrol. At such a dosage you will get harsh side effects, especially related to your joints. Then again - don't use HCG, as it can cause estrogen related side effects, such as gyno and other stuff. Besides, its use on cycle is pointless, so I don't see the reason to run it.

Finally, if you want to be in best shape for the competition, make sure to be running a proper PCT protocol that will allow you to feel good and not lose muscle mass. Apart from the fact that clomid and nolva only PCT is too weak for such a serious cycle, you would have to wait 2 weeks before starting it - not 4 days.

I have never heard of anyone using test, dbol, deca and hcg for a contest

as lev said these all aromatize into estrogen. what has been your history with them? unless you are a genetic freak that stack will bloat you up like a fish..

Have you thought about hiring a coach to help you with your competition? A good coach can make a contest prep MUCH easier by helping take the guess work out of everything.

A couple tips -

1. Drop the HCG. HCG is a form of estrogen. High estrogen levels = water retention which will blur definition.

2. The compounds you are using are all very wet compounds. Not what you want before a competition because they will blur definition. Instead, you want to use compounds that do not aromatize into estrogen.

I would run a pre-contest cycle like this:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone 200mg/week
Trenbolone 200mg/week
Masteron 200mg/week
Winstrol 50mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day
Aromasin 10mg every other day
Cabergoline 0.25mg every other day
Cardarine 20mg/day

Hi guys I got 3 cycles under my belt but the following cycle is the one I hope will put me on the podium in my next competition, please give some opinions.
Test cyp 600 mg a week for 16 weeks
Deca 300 mg a week for 12 weeks
Dianabol 80mg a day for the first 7 weeks
Winstrol 100mg a day for the last 7 weeks
Hcg 3iu every 3 days for 16 weeks
PCT with clomid and tamox 4 days after las shot of test, thank you for opinions.

I like Muskate's Layout for you.

The Cycle you planned has many Problems.
Deca with Dbol will just Bloat you all up.

For a 16 Week Cycle, you have 14 Weeks with Orals, only a 2 Week Break inbetween.
That would put much too much stress on your Liver, your Liver Enzymes would most likely go through the roof.

I'm hoping the HCG Dosage is a Typo.
Cause 3 IU's of HCG would be Totally Useless, even if done every day.
Plus with the Cycle that Muskate laid out, it's not needed.
And I would only use it for Testicular Atrophy, but I don't see it as a concern here.

And lastly with your Cycle, you need 2 Weeks between your last injection and the start of PCT.
When you are using a Long Ester Compound.

4 Days will work if you do All Short Ester Compounds in Muskate's Layout.
Though he didn't specifically name them.
I know it's what he meant.
So Test P/Tren A/Mast P............................................. JP

Muskate's cycle makes way more sense. It has much drier compounds because you don't want to be carrying water weight on stage.

I think hiring a coach is a great idea. that way you can just focus on what has to be done and let him/her do the planning part.

Back
Top Bottom