Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Cycle Plan Question

Spiden80

Greetings!
I currently ended my first SARMs cycle PCT with great success this past 8th of September. Followed the simple PCT protocol that was posted on this forum. I plan on doing my first steroid cycle come November. I already have my Test E. acquired and I plan on getting my bloods taken sometime in mid October. My question to anyone here is, besides acquiring Test E. What else should I have on hand to assist in my cycle just in case any sides comes up. I'm currently 40 years old, have good BP, got my diet down pretty good. I'm 5'10", 160lbs. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I also plan on getting my bloods taken 2 weeks into my cycle to see where my Estrogen levels and other factors might be.

Thank you!

Greetings!
I currently ended my first SARMs cycle PCT with great success this past 8th of September. Followed the simple PCT protocol that was posted on this forum. I plan on doing my first steroid cycle come November. I already have my Test E. acquired and I plan on getting my bloods taken sometime in mid October. My question to anyone here is, besides acquiring Test E. What else should I have on hand to assist in my cycle just in case any sides comes up. I'm currently 40 years old, have good BP, got my diet down pretty good. I'm 5'10", 160lbs. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I also plan on getting my bloods taken 2 weeks into my cycle to see where my Estrogen levels and other factors might be.

Thank you!

You will need something to control estrogen from day 1. 1mg of arimidex per 250mg of test is a good start. You can adjust that doseage based on mid cycle bloodwork. Other than drugs for your pct that is all you really need if you are taking test only.

pct is the most important part of any cycle because without recovery you have nothing so making sure you run a full and proper pct is imperative bro

You are still pretty undersized for steroids honestly. Id rather see you run another cycke of sarms and work on building a better base

You are still pretty undersized for steroids honestly. Id rather see you run another cycke of sarms and work on building a better base

I've been working out since I was 18 w/o the use of SARMS and Steroids. I've just about reached my natural genetic limit and I am in very good shape as it is.

I've been working out since I was 18 w/o the use of SARMS and Steroids. I've just about reached my natural genetic limit and I am in very good shape as it is.
Well bro 160 lbs and 5'10" is nowhere near a natural genetic limit. You can stsrt a cycke if you choose but if you've lifted that long something is off as to why you aren't bigger than you are. Usually its diet.

Back
Top Bottom