Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Robolics T400

-SD-

2d8hsoy.jpg

Wow :) Very nice!

A question I wonder about Test E dosed this high, is it a much worse PIP due to the concentration? I honestly have no idea...

Wow :) Very nice!

A question I wonder about Test E dosed this high, is it a much worse PIP due to the concentration? I honestly have no idea...

Higher than 400? Yes. 400 is the max I've used without pip. But pip is subjective. I always Get tolerable pip in the thigh. But i'm right handed and don't like pinning in left shoulder because it's so close to the heart.

Higher than 400? Yes. 400 is the max I've used without pip. But pip is subjective. I always Get tolerable pip in the thigh. But i'm right handed and don't like pinning in left shoulder because it's so close to the heart.

?? So pinning in the left pec would be even worst? Can't pin there?

I have done left delt. I just avoid it at all costs lately. Inhave 3 spots each thigh and 4 on the glute/hips and i load approx 2.5cc in the barrel. The chances of infection spreading that far are extremely slim. Just a precaution I take:

chest injects are the shiz i'd do that over a shoulder pin any day..... the shoulder gets used to much in every workout day f that noise!

I have done left delt. I just avoid it at all costs lately. Inhave 3 spots each thigh and 4 on the glute/hips and i load approx 2.5cc in the barrel. The chances of infection spreading that far are extremely slim. Just a precaution I take:

Never thought of that. I've pinned full barrel in my delts my last cycle with no pip. Plus my delts are small not like the merfs on evo haha

I pin left pec and left delt. I've died three times already.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Lol, dang dude, how did you feel when you came back to life......I've never died, what am I doin wrong???

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

I know right lol. I haven't died yet either. Am I missing a step somewhere? Dang it I knew that's why I'm not getting huge. Only the dead get results. Lol.

I know right lol. I haven't died yet either. Am I missing a step somewhere? Dang it I knew that's why I'm not getting huge. Only the dead get results. Lol.

Haha ya, you grow most during rest periods ;)

Never thought of that. I've pinned full barrel in my delts my last cycle with no pip. Plus my delts are small not like the merfs on evo haha

I've read that 1cc is the max for delts. Again I'm pinning 2x a week now so there's no need. When I did ED injections it was a different story. If i run ghrp again i'll prob pin every delt.

I've read that 1cc is the max for delts. Again I'm pinning 2x a week now so there's no need. When I did ED injections it was a different story. If i run ghrp again i'll prob pin every delt.

I've never did more than 1cc in delts

LOL, well everyone has their opinion. To each their own. I was just wondering about the 400mg dose. That really would save on the amount of gear needed.

Wasn't sayin you couldn't or shouldn't just stating my experience, don't think anyone knows exactly how much each muscle can hold :)

Ya I have done 2cc in the felt with no pain maybe a little soreness but mild at best. Its the way you inject not what you inject. To a point.

While yes, that is the common rule of thumb for medical injections, look at the average joe shmoes delts, they are non-existent. The bigger your delts the more they can hold in my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom