Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bold Cypionate 200

SGrace2020

Registered
Hello all, new member but listener of the podcast and big fan of Dylan's videos. I was given a great deal of Bold Cyp 200 and was wondering what an ideal dose would be to go along with my Test E 500, Deca 250, Deca/NPP Pharmanolt 300mg nandrolone blend stack. I started it off with Tren Ace 300mg/wk as well but I am only doing the Test E 500 and Deca 250 a week until the 6 weeks of Tren are up. Then I want to kick up everything else and end with Winstrol.

I am 34, 210, 5'10'' and relatively low bodyfat.

Thanks so much!

(I had never seen Bold Cyp before!)

Awesome Dylan, appreciate it bro. I know the cycle may seem not exactly brilliant in your expert opinion but like I said, HUGE fan of your videos I've learned so much. SO informative. I tried anavar and didn't love it either that's why I am going to try and go with Winstrol at the end of this one, luckily I get little to no sides from basically anything I've taken knock wood.

^^^Quick question Dylan^^^ Is it true that EQ really won't show any results unless using at least 600mg a wk? I see guys in other boards running 1.5grams a wk of EQ! Isn't there a point of waste?

Thanks Dylan, you're the man bro. absolutely LOVE your videos. most informative shit out there.
happy to help bro

- - - Updated - - -

^^^Quick question Dylan^^^ Is it true that EQ really won't show any results unless using at least 600mg a wk? I see guys in other boards running 1.5grams a wk of EQ! Isn't there a point of waste?
a gram of eq is just ludicrous and not necessary... 400 is a dose you could even see results from but 600 is the sweet spot

Hello all, new member but listener of the podcast and big fan of Dylan's videos. I was given a great deal of Bold Cyp 200 and was wondering what an ideal dose would be to go along with my Test E 500, Deca 250, Deca/NPP Pharmanolt 300mg nandrolone blend stack. I started it off with Tren Ace 300mg/wk as well but I am only doing the Test E 500 and Deca 250 a week until the 6 weeks of Tren are up. Then I want to kick up everything else and end with Winstrol.

I am 34, 210, 5'10'' and relatively low bodyfat.

Thanks so much!

(I had never seen Bold Cyp before!)

You lucky bugger.

Back
Top Bottom