Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question with shipping

Xuam

Does anyone know why the info on the shipping/tracking says the same thing from over two weeks ago? And when did it ever update to see when your package is actually close to you. Anyone have any answers please get back thanks appreciated

If its USPS it doesnt really update. I sign up for test updates which seem to be more accurate. I did have one package make it to customs and never leave, this was around xmas time, and just about 3 weeks ago I finally got a customs letter. I wouldn't sweat it though. It could just be bad updates from USPS which is common

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know why the info on the shipping/tracking says the same thing from over two weeks ago? And when did it ever update to see when your package is actually close to you. Anyone have any answers please get back thanks appreciated
Please. Try and be patient. Im in a similar situation. Usps isn't always reliable.
If something has happened psl will take care of you. But you must be patient and give it ample time. Please read here.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/1-delivery

Please. Try and be patient. Im in a similar situation. Usps isn't always reliable.
If something has happened psl will take care of you. But you must be patient and give it ample time. Please read here.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/content/1-delivery

No that's what I'm saying I did check both tracking numbers unfortunately I can't pm anyone from psl because I don't have enough posts. But the training international just leaves me cold it just stopped and doesn't say anything else from three package. But the one for the USPS tracking says nothing. Only one I can see is the intl tracking

No that's what I'm saying I did check both tracking numbers unfortunately I can't pm anyone from psl because I don't have enough posts. But the training international just leaves me cold it just stopped and doesn't say anything else from three package. But the one for the USPS tracking says nothing. Only one I can see is the intl tracking

Did you read my second post. All this info is on the website. We tell you all this . you do not have to worry.

Did you read my second post. All this info is on the website. We tell you all this . you do not have to worry.

Yes I read it, I had read all that before too. At first I was checking every day because I was excited. Not that fire has kinda burned out I check every now and again if I get anything from customs then whatever at this point. Just wanted to start my cycle in April thought domestic was faster it's why I tried it from there. At this point if I get it I'm like meh. Kinda scrwed up my prep I friggin hired a coach this time. So I'm in limbo now

When did you order? Itll take 14-16 days to hit USPS. In my experience that is anyway. Then it'll take off. Maybe 3 week total till deivery

When did you order? Itll take 14-16 days to hit USPS. In my experience that is anyway. Then it'll take off. Maybe 3 week total till deivery

Well I keep getting mixed times with under two weeks 3-6 weeks I'm like whatever at this point it says it was shipped out on the 13 so I figure if I don't get it by Friday then I dunno.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean had I known it was gonna take like that long I would've ordered in March so I could start on April like I originally planned

It could hit usps in only a few days but you dont know anything unless they update. And around the holidays they seem to not update their systems accordingly. Or they sometimes mark packages as moving or out for delivery and they havent even been released yet.. This way they dont look bad and meet there quotas. Around the holidays its the worse.

It could hit usps in only a few days but you dont know anything unless they update. And around the holidays they seem to not update their systems accordingly. Or they sometimes mark packages as moving or out for delivery and they havent even been released yet.. This way they dont look bad and meet there quotas. Around the holidays its the worse.
Right. Maybe i shouldve been more clear. Package actually hits US soil in 2ish weeks.

Well I keep getting mixed times with under two weeks 3-6 weeks I'm like whatever at this point it says it was shipped out on the 13 so I figure if I don't get it by Friday then I dunno.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean had I known it was gonna take like that long I would've ordered in March so I could start on April like I originally planned

If your order went out on the 13th. Today is only the 25th. That is 12 days not including the holiday.. Relax....

- - - Updated - - -

Right. Maybe i shouldve been more clear. Package actually hits US soil in 2ish weeks.

This isnt the normal experience or time frame. This is inaccurate. If this is your experience im sorry to hear this. But this is not how things normally go.

Yeah I guess it, but they haven't updated anything as yet. And I've been looking to see how long it was taking and seeing the people saying 10 days and under two weeksi planned my prep off of that. Under ten days domestically isn't three weeks. I just wish people were clear and stop giving bogus time-frames.

How did you order. You only get international tracking if your ordered international.

Yeah I guess it, but they haven't updated anything as yet. And I've been looking to see how long it was taking and seeing the people saying 10 days and under two weeksi planned my prep off of that. Under ten days domestically isn't three weeks. I just wish people were clear and stop giving bogus time-frames.

I messaged you.

If your order went out on the 13th. Today is only the 25th. That is 12 days not including the holiday.. Relax....

- - - Updated - - -

This isnt the normal experience or time frame. This is inaccurate. If this is your experience im sorry to hear this. But this is not how things normally go.
I'm not complaining at all @macedog24, Quite the opposite! Actually trying to make OP feel better. I think to pack and ship overseas on a boat in 2ish weeks is pretty good and roughly 3 week total to my door is more than acceptable..

I'm not complaining at all @macedog24, Quite the opposite! Actually trying to make OP feel better. I think to pack and ship overseas on a boat in 2ish weeks is pretty good and roughly 3 week total to my door is more than acceptable..

I think there is some confusion with the op. Waiting on reply to my message. Im thinking this is a long distance order. Not local. Hoping to get this cleared up.

How did you order. You only get international tracking if your ordered international.

I ordered it through domestic us. I don't have control of the site. But I was provided with two shipping/tracking numbers one for USPS and one for Poland. Don't ask me how but I seen it move in Poland then the package just stops nothing from tracking ever again. When I try to use the usps one it just says the package is not available or hasn't been entered in the system.

- - - Updated - - -

I hear you bruh, but had I known the 3 week window I would've got great first then got coach and I would've known how to gauge my next prep. But I went off of great praises from everyone saying domestic was short. It's not 3: weeks coming from the us in the us is kinda corny. I'd expect that long from Australia or something not coming from here, being shipped from here.

So I emailed them today shit the tracking leaving me in a dress area, and immediately after I check it, you see info on it and it says it reached destination country. So it's in the city and that was almost ten days ago with no tracking. I guess who ever they use for tracking they don't always update. But now it's another waiting game but it was never shipped from here. Wish it was though.

- - - Updated - - -

"Should've read so I've emailed them about leaving me in a dead area". Sorry about the typos. I just use the Swype option. On my phone maybe I should check it a bit before I send. Sorry guys.

Back
Top Bottom