Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traveling with steroids

HebrewJ

Registered
I just got a phone call that I have to travel for work out of town, it will be a domestic flight within the country. I will be gone for one week and then be back home. I started my cycle one week ago, in my second pin was 2 days ago. I'm running testosterone cypionate, my next pain is scheduled the day I leave. what do you suggest I do take it with me?

I just got a phone call that I have to travel for work out of town, it will be a domestic flight within the country. I will be gone for one week and then be back home. I started my cycle one week ago, in my second pin was 2 days ago. I'm running testosterone cypionate, my next pain is scheduled the day I leave. what do you suggest I do take it with me?

I would not travel with steroids unless it's TRT, better you take a double shot the day you leave and keep your AAS at home, safer.

Just pin before you leave and then again when you get back. Dont take it with you. You'll be just fine

plenty of people carry tons of drugs with them, that is America where everyone is on 10 medications

having said that why risk it? just inject the day you leave and when you get back

You don't need to travel with the gear man, just load up on your test the day before your flight and when you return take your other dosage, your levels will not be affected that bad..
You have well over a week before things start to really decline. And don't try to get fancy by taking more with your dosage, just carry on as normal with your regular dosage..

bro you should not carry steroids with you. they might want to bust you

When i flight in the past to germany , spain and portugal i always take my stuff with me on baggage without any problems ( including needles and seringes . But like Vision said for one week you dont need to take the risk , just do a higher dosage right before trip

If you have an Rx for the test, TSA will allow you to bring your vial and unloaded/unused pins through security... you WILL HAVE TO declare them before sending your bags through security.

I travel for a living, and cycling is certainly a pain. You’re on Cyp, I use cyp for this main reason. I’ve doubled up a shot before and was out for 6 days with no issues. It’s not ideal, but you’ll be fine.

You won’t be fine if you don’t have an Rx for test and you bring your pins through security. I promise that.

Back
Top Bottom