Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best supps

clown56

Registered
What are the best supps you can take for ultimate cock growth ? I get emails all the time offering stuff? What can actually make it grow?

Lol no supplement is going to increase the size of your penis

If something actually worked a pharmaceutical company would have already patented it and be making billions of dollars selling it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the best supps you can take for ultimate cock growth ? I get emails all the time offering stuff? What can actually make it grow?

Nothing. If, by chance it existed, the makers would be rich than apple and everyone you know would be using it

genetics dictates that. thank or curse your parents

https://www.bodyrock.tv/new-study-shows-country-biggest-penises-world/

as you can see by this link there is a reason Asians have a reputation for having tiny ones and black guys have a rep for having big ones. it is true but there are exceptions. Americans meanwhile have 5.1" on average which is below the world average.. no wonder the US has so many insecure men.. brits are small too, no wonder they are adamant about conquering other nations. if you can't even bang your gf/wife properly what else do you have to do besides go across the world and kill poor people and steal land

Last edited:
genetics dictates that. thank or curse your parents

https://www.bodyrock.tv/new-study-shows-country-biggest-penises-world/

as you can see by this link there is a reason Asians have a reputation for having tiny ones and black guys have a rep for having big ones. it is true but there are exceptions. Americans meanwhile have 5.1" on average which is below the world average.. no wonder the US has so many insecure men.. brits are small too, no wonder they are adamant about conquering other nations. if you can't even bang your gf/wife properly what else do you have to do besides go across the world and kill poor people and steal land

We USED to conquer the world. Not too fussed now. Maybe our cocks grew.

Unfortunately not. But if you stick your dick in a bee hive I can guarantee some added girth !

Back
Top Bottom