Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms for rapid fat loss ??? (please recommend)

Arnold_3.0

So i Am thinking to use Sarms instead of Test E . I Have no idea which sarm is best for fat loss and what dosage should i follow .I am 23 year old 93kg 5"10 around 20% bf .Also i checked Checked just now that my high BP is 120 and low bp is 77 and HR is 73 . Also i am having some pain in my left stomach area and was little on my left lower back mild pain . Also in a whole day i drink 5-6 litr of water and it makes my legs a little heavy ( calfs area) . 2 weeks ago i had blood work done -70 blood urea and 33 BUN then I reduced protien consuption to maybe 100 to 120 and stopped using creatine after a week of last blood work . I got to normal blood urea (43.20)plus BUN (20.2) was still on the highest point but under normal score.That is why i am doing all kinds of reaserch so please also give me links of sarm fatloss protocols if possible .

Thank you guys for support

Arnold 3.0

So i Am thinking to use Sarms instead of Test E . I Have no idea which sarm is best for fat loss and what dosage should i follow .I am 23 year old 93kg 5"10 around 20% bf .Also i checked Checked just now that my high BP is 120 and low bp is 77 and HR is 73 . Also i am having some pain in my left stomach area and was little on my left lower back mild pain . Also in a whole day i drink 5-6 litr of water and it makes my legs a little heavy ( calfs area) . 2 weeks ago i had blood work done -70 blood urea and 33 BUN then I reduced protien consuption to maybe 100 to 120 and stopped using creatine after a week of last blood work . I got to normal blood urea (43.20)plus BUN (20.2) was still on the highest point but under normal score.That is why i am doing all kinds of reaserch so please also give me links of sarm fatloss protocols if possible .

Thank you guys for support

Arnold 3.0

How does that happen?

How does that happen?

Hi mobster , I am guessing i was eating way too much protien ( for about 3-4 months) even tho it wasnt as high as some pro bodybuilders take . I was taking maybe around 250g every day but it was mostly clean food . Then i reduced the protien intake to 180 or something i did test my urea dropped from 70 to 50 in 2 days and then after a week that i reduced my protien intake to 120 or even less and my blood urea level came normal next week as i said erlier and i was also taking creatine 5 or more grams everyday. other than that I took dbol for 3 weeks 30mg perday , dont know why it happend but i gotta eat less protien now to make my kidney healthy .

- - - Updated - - -

GW is the best for fat loss
So just GW nothing else to stack ?

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks alot dylan.Is it possible to use Clomid or nolvadex for pct or do i 100% need these specific things for pct above ?

Back
Top Bottom