Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Length of cycle for better gains

Philipemelo98

Registered
I'm 26 12% bf and this will be my 3rd oil cycle and before that a few pH cycles. I'm currently running sust, tren ace, mast prop to cut with t3 and clen. 350mg of each per week eod pins.
If I run more for a shorter amount of time would it net better gains for strength and definition than running this amount for a longer time?

I mean I personally feel 12 weeks will be enough... Maximum 16 weeks.

I mean I personally feel 12 weeks will be enough... Maximum 16 weeks.

the first thing you need to do is drop the clen and t3 which are completely unnecessary and end up causing far more harm than good... you dont ever want to run tren too long... sust needs to be ran longer than your short esters but you can easily stop tren early after 8 weeks... 10 would be more than enough on it but 8 on tren ace is definitely plenty...

the truth running these long cycles will cost you gains long term, simply because you are causing your HPTA major problems.

stick to no more than 12 weeks and with tren you can always cap it at 8 weeks with great results

I like the idea of short ester short cycles if you're on TRT, but prefer longer esters and 12 to 16 week cycles otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom