Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its a steal of a deal Buy 2 get 2 FREE

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor

"Its a steal of a deal Buy 2 get 2 FREE"

The deals keep getting better and better..
We told you coming into 2019 that we would host super amazing deals,
with super amazing savings and much more..

Do you think we're serious yet?
lSmveN1.jpg

SPECIAL-OFFER.png

Buy 2 x Stenbolone and get 2 x 50ct/50mg packs of "Stanny" equaling 100 free tabs in all!

Don't question it, don't wait on it, just click below and.............

Way to go V! Gotta take advantage of these sales!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a great deal man, I really wanna see some guys run this stenbolone, its amazing.. its the best drug that you didn't know was out there..

Yeah I was reading the description and it sounds pretty good. I’m going to be running some mast here soon. Would this stack well with mast or just be a similar option? Either way I will give it a try in time!

Yeah I was reading the description and it sounds pretty good. I’m going to be running some mast here soon. Would this stack well with mast or just be a similar option? Either way I will give it a try in time!

I would not stack it with mast, because in my opinion it's like a mast 2.0.. we have some feedback from guys on a different community that are running it and they are absolutely floored by this product. The best way to describe it you get amazing pumps and muscle density is greatly improved and it happens almost and record-breaking time. Some guys say it's similar to a clean version of Anadrol, for myself it's like mast 2.0 with amazing pumps and muscle density and overall fullness while remaining dry.

I would not stack it with mast, because in my opinion it's like a mast 2.0.. we have some feedback from guys on a different community that are running it and they are absolutely floored by this product. The best way to describe it you get amazing pumps and muscle density is greatly improved and it happens almost and record-breaking time. Some guys say it's similar to a clean version of Anadrol, for myself it's like mast 2.0 with amazing pumps and muscle density and overall fullness while remaining dry.

You have me excited, can’t wait to give it a try!

Another rock solid deal psl has put out for the community.
Take advantage of this great deal while you can.

Back
Top Bottom